TIME HEALS EVERYTHING

Well everyone wanted kaira Milan and I even ,too. So why wait let's just skip to what's important but this update is not about their Milan but this update will take it to something else.

Time passed.
Naira and Kartik had been on trial for few weeks....they had an assignment to handle + a bonus deal. As the company is about games. Naira and kartik had planned an online game to bring up with it's characters, background and whatsoever is left.

It was now the time to share it with the ambassadors of the head company of games. Both nervous.

Before few weeks. Naira and Kartik had talked that after their assignment both will ask the boss to separate them. However, during this assignment the distance between them had decreased, both had conversate normally like business partners and never brought their personal issues only to get the good post and reputation.

Both entered the room. The head were seated and their eyes were rooted to their boss, introducing kaira.

Naira was the first one to spill about the game, but the idea was of both not only naira. But she had to speak. She spoke until a question was asked that only Kartik could ask. Before naira bring a silence of hours , kartik stood up and supported her.

Naira was relieved by this and was smiling at kartik, who was busy answering the questions. By the time ,both were equally describing the game and the heads seemed to be relishing it. Relishing the design of game and kaira power as a team.

They had finished the details and were waiting for their answer. Naira's hands were trembling due to what will be the reaction. Kartik held her hand and simply nodded and smiled only to make her understand that everything's gonna be fine.

"Well, I want to ask that does this game has duals, ranking and fights ?"
"Why?" Kaira questioned.
"Because I love them . And I love your game. Can u give me the demonstrate video of this game because I want to be the first player and know the secrets?"
" Well, the secrets are to be hidden . That's why they're called secrets." Kartik smiled while replying.
" About the duals, fights and rankings ....I want to do a dual with you." Naira confidently told.
" Miss,...then be easy on me."

The meeting ended on a happy note and ....
Boss: well Mr. Alexander told me that he liked this game much and is waiting for it to upload and he liked your team power,....so he decided to assign a task of unlimited characters in the game with a use of low GB and MB.

Kaira were confused ,but both thought that it's just an assignment and will soon be finished. And they both agreed.

Outside the room.
Kartik: well....we both have been assigned....again. (he emphasized on "again")...but it's just an assignment ....after,....we....won't be......together

Words like these came up with so difficulty . His trachea was dried after he said all those. His heart stopped beating....because somewhere he wanted to be with naira all the time. He was enjoying her company during their previous assignment. Same was the case with naira. She was all confused what to answer? She wanted to be away from him, but she even wanted to be with him....like, forever.

Naira: um...ye...ah....but ....the journey's been quiet...good...though...And about the ass..ignm..ent ...we'll be far after that....on our own path.

Her heart pinched. Why she had only those words to speak? Why not about their company's they were enjoying? Why not that they have feelings for eachother ? Why not being kaira again?!

"Why life is so complicated? so demanding?!" , both thought.

Well, an awkward silence was drawn up. They were inconvenient about they conversation. But thanks to the phone , now, that buzzed up and naira had to attend it....it's important, though. Naira had gone, but looking towards kartik, he seemed to be deep in thoughts.

"Lets just chuck it ," said Kartik under his breath.

Well, life HAS a lot of mystery. Both couldn't believe. They still weren't out of their thoughts. IT felt like.....yesterday we were in problems, yesterday we were hating each other, yesterday we weren't interested to be together.....both realized that TIME HEALS EVERYTHING.

SKIPPING TO THE NEXT DAY:-

Naira was getting off from the taxi when she saw kartik in his casuals...waiting for someone, continuously looking at his watch. She thought that maybe he is waiting for his gf...but he doesn't have one....except for me....She realized what she said and just chucked it. She proceeded towards Kartik and asked for whom is he waiting?

He replied after admiring her fully,"well, waiting for my girlfriend..." Checking out her jealousy mode

"She's right here,"she spoke in her heart and realized why she said so ....but he doesn't have one. Or maybe? But he loves me... na? I have to check his gf....whether she's suitable for her. But why am I so concerned about him or his gf? I have nothing to do with him or her.

She looked towards Kartik and said dreamingly in her murmurs,"And I have again started falling for him...""What?!" She realized what she said and focused on his gf arrival.

Kartik asked,"for whom u r waiting? Do u also have a bf around office?" Naira got a clue that his gf is from the same office and smirked at kartik making him confuse upon her behavior. "Hello?" "hmm...,"naira said in her dreams and came into her senses.

"uh...I know...you already have a bf with whom u r getting marrying." Her heart spoke inside that why she has a bf....but I don't have one. I am just doing it for my father's sake.
"Umm..hello?" " Yes?" " For whom u r waiting?" "Well....well...I am... waiting for your gf." " But why?" " So that I can know her and tell you about my point of view for her....since we r friends...." She stopped in her words and realized that what she has said? "We still...are..... aren't we?" She questioned him with a not-so-sure tone. But instead he smiled and replied,"Things have got better since we started working.....and besides we r best friend's... remember?" She got her confidence back and said," oh right! Then I have a right to take care of u. So where I was? Yeah, I should know her so that things go ease on your plate.....if I got to know her , I'll tell u her preference so that u and her go along na." She was feeling jealous, and was to much interested to know that girl.......is she better than me? Am I just naira, nothing to kartik? She thought.
Her p.o.v was broken by Kartik when he hi-ed someone. And kartik went . She turned to know that na-maloom-afraad and found a girl. She then knew that she's TRIS!!!! The one who designs the moves of the characters in game.

They moved inside. Kartik held the elevator door for Tris and himself entered later to jealous naira , leaving naira behind....angry on what he did! He just saw his gf, and forgot his best friend.
************************************
Jealousy has started developing in Naira's heart.
Read out to know humorous things.

Which scene did u like?
Vote and comment down in the comment box. And let me know is this turn great or have to move back to their sad moments.

Thanks and keep reading.