Nokh Jokh

After their kaira night, both came to Naira's house.
Kartik*yawning*: haaaa....bohut neend aarahi hai.
Naira: mujhe bhi...
Kartik: Chalo soote Hain...
Before giving naira a minute kartik dragged her to her room. Naira realized his mischievousness and.
Naira: ahan...yeh Mera room hai.
Kartik*acting innocent*: jabhi toh...Chalo soote hain.
Naira: nahi! Tumhe Sona hai toh guest room mein so.
Kartik: lekin mujhe akele sone mein darlagta hai...
Naira: agar yahan Sona hai toh zameen pe Sona hoga...
Kartik: plz...plz...plz...
Naira:no
Kartik: isse acha toh mein guest room mein so jaoun.
Before bidding her good night ,he left her room and slammed the door of guest room. While naira smiled.

While setting the bed,
Kartik,"Bohut shauq hai na bhao khane ka...ab dekho ignore karunga na toh kese mere piche ayegi. Sirf saath sone ko bola tha...mein konsa kuch karne Wala Tha...huh. Good night bhi nahi bola."
A message broke his conversation with himself.
A voice message from naira.
"Acha ab zyada naraz hone ki koi zarrorat nahi hai...bas yeh Bata ne ke liye message Kya hai ke thank you Meri life mein ane keliye. Usse itna special banane keliye..usse khushyun see bharne ke liye. Mujhe aaj Tak kisi ne nahi itna special feel karaya. Thank you for everything. Thank you loving me and trusting me. Or han Shaadi Tak wait karlo, phir bed pe soojana. Good night and love you."

A smile crept on his lips from ear to ear. "Good night, love you too."

Again maintaining his expression,"lekin iska Matlab yeh nahi ke mein apna plan flop hojane Doon. Miss, ghalti ki hai toh saaza toh zaroor milegi."

And with that he dozes off, but there. Sleep was far away from her.

Only thinking of their night, their moments, their fights. Thinking that after making with him life has started looking imperfectly perfect. No fears, and no obstacles. Destiny has finally heard their wishes.

Gazing the ring all night.

Morning.
Kartik wakes up and freshens and goes for a walk. When he comes back, he sees naira preparing breakfast.

Naira,"Wahan kyun khare ho..aao. Nashta karlo."
But kartik ignores her and goes his room,not leaving the breakfast plate.
Naira got confused by his antics...what has happened to him?

Coming inside the room, kartik sees the plate and again, a big one smile from ear to ear. It was his favorite, his kachori. Whether what could happen, he would never leave his kachori.

While eating kachori, a flashback stroke him...it was when naira brought kachoris for him and said that he's the biggest kochogar in the entire universe. His love for kachori is infinite. *Kachogar*

Skipping to late afternoon...

Naira was cleaning up the house, and after hours Kartik came out of his room. He spent the whole morning in his room or should I say guest room..like it's his first love. He just can't go away from it.

Naira teased him upon this thought,"Kya hua? Suhagrat nahi managi Kya room ke saath. Itne waqt SE toh kamre se bahir nikal hi nahi rahe the...ab kese nikal gayi? Nahi jao usse dur...woh ro degi. Kya hua? Jhagra hua hai usse???"

But kartik turned a blind eye to what she said and moved out.
Naira had it enough and wore her shoes and followed him.

She was continuously calling his name , but he paid no heed. He was on the foot path of the other side and she was on this side.

She thought of nothing but went on, towards the main road. She called consecutively and tried to cross the road, but after being neglected by him too much...she gave up and was about to go back but a car was seen coming in speed.

She screamed his name and there was dark!!!

"Pagal ho gayi ho Kya?!!!!!"
She opened her eyes only to be seen between his arms...and he shouting.
"Jawab do naira?!"
Naira couldn't resist and hugged him with all her force. Tears made their way to her eyes.
Whereas, Kartik was astonished as to why is she crying.
"I'm so...rr..y kart...ik. Me..ri waj...ah se tum..he...tum..he...tumhe dukh hua. Mu..jhe maaf ka...rdo. Mu..jhe itni baari saza math do. I'm so...rry mendak, I'm sorry. Mujhe aese ignore mat karo ....mein kese jiyungi?"
Yes, the continuous ignorance of kartik made her cry. He borke the hug and cupped her face,"I'm sorry naira. Meri wajah se tumhe dukh pohancha. Mein sorry Hoon...itni SI baath ko badha ke tumhe ignore karna shuru kardiya...mujhe pata hona chahye tha ke tumhe bura lagega."
But naira was continuously crying.

Kartik was continuously apologizing and naira wasn't stopping. "I'm sorry naira. Dekho agar tum chup nahi Hui na...toh.toh...toh...mein bhi rodunga."
"Juthe!!!"
"Hain?!!"
"Pagal mendak. I just pranked you. I wasn't crying, I wanted to prank you and even indirectly forced you to apologize to me.*laughing* ha ha! I am the prankster. Gosh!! It was so much fun"
"Tumhe Zara bhi idea hai mere upar ky beeti...Meri saans band hogayi thi...dharkanaein ruk gayi thi tumhe aesi halat mein dekh ke. " And kartik made a fussy face and naira couldn't help but apologize for what she did. But kartik was reluctant to listen to her. Naira was continuously apologizing, and was doing ups and downs. Kartik laughed upon that and said,"ha...you got backfired by your prank. *Laughing* ha ha! I am the master of pranksters."
Naira got so much irritated and started hitting him. And then both were chasing themselves like tom and Jerry.
*Gosh!!they are love*

*And with that the update finishes*
*Stay tuned for next update*

Next update: Marriages