Night of two souls

After the marriage ended, Kartik went to his house as per to Naira's saying.
At night.

Naira messaged Kartik
Naira: 8 baj gayein Hain...pati Dev Ghar nahi aaoge Kya? Hum intezar karke thakh Gaye Hain....

Kartik: intezar toh humne bhi bohut Kya hai patni Devi....thoda aap bhi karlein.

Naira: palke bichha Kar bethey Hain...aur kitna intezar karwayeinge?

Kartik: bas thoda aur......Ajj ki raat ki tayyari toh aapne karli.....ab isse yaadgar toh mein hi banaounga...Love you 💕💓 Mrs.Mendak🐸

After changing into a hot white saari, naira called kartik, but he didn't pick it up. Her eyes took her towards the balcony which was in her room. It was the moon shining so brightly and she could see , not kartik, but her father. She couldn't help but reminded herself of the memories be it happy or sad.

And here, kartik arrived at her place, Wearing a white shirt and had red flowers in his hand. He slowly opened the door with the spare key and entered quietly. He made his way up to the room and entered. The only expression, he was mesmerized...with the decorations she did in so less time.

with the decorations she did in so less time

His eyes searched for her eyes and he found her on the balcony

He went there and back-hugged her.
Kartik: hmm...mein tumhe andar dhundh raha tha aur tum yahan ho. Wasey*checking her from back*iss white saree mein hot lagrahi ho...tumne toh mujhe bhi peeche chodh Diya.
But no reply.
Kartik: Mein yahan tareefon ke pul baandh raha Hoon aur tumhoke....*he came forward*......*and saw her teary-eyed*.....Kya hua naira? Tum kyun rahi ho.
And then her eyes saw his's.
Naira:.......iss Chand ko dekh Kar papa ki yaad arahi hai.
Kartik (a bit of angry): tumhare papa....uss insaan ne tumhare saath itna sab kuch Kiya aur tum hoke....
Naira: kartik woh mere papa Hain. Unho ne chahe kuch bhi Kya ho , unki blessings hamari Shaadi keliye zaroori hai. Utni hi jitni tumhari family ki blessings. Isleyi mein ne unka pata karvaya aur pata Chala me woh 2 weeks baad Mumbai arahae Hain...toh hamein bhi 2 weeks baad Jana hoga.
Kartik was astonished and confused why she brought up his family?
Kartik: par kyun?
Naira: unki blessings keliye...Shaadi ka matlaB yeh nahi ke sindoor lagaya aur mamgulsutr pehnaya toh Shaadi hogayi....baade, buzurgoon ke aashirwad ki bhi zarrorat hoti hai...warna Shaadi Puri nahi hoti.
Kartik: par naira-
Naira: Kartik plz....Mana mat karna. Tumhe kaira hamesha Zindagi rakhna hai toh ....mere liye...plz?
Kartik: ok.....
Naira smiled and wiped off her tears and said: wasey tumbhi hot lagrahe ho...itne aache mausam mein garmi lagrahi hai...*he blushed*....hayee Meri heroin. Acha andar Chalo...

Naira: cut karo...
He saw this...

Kartik: tumne yeh sab Kiya kab?Naira: actually

Naira: actually.....cake meinne khareeda hai...par han decorations mein khud ki Hain...
Kartik smiled on her cute antics...and sliced the cake...and fed each other.
Kartik: tumne bohut kuvk Kya hai....tum thakh gayi hogi na...
He picked her up in the bridal style.
Naira: kartik mein nahi thaki....utaro mujhe.
Kartik: yar....*he made her stand* mein romance karne ki koshish karraha Hoon..
And made a fussy face.
Naira: sorry, actually Mera first time hai na...toh...-
Kartik: woh toh Mera bhi hai...
Naira: sorry.... I'm sorry.
But he moved to other side.
Naira got an idea and played the radio....it played "Aaj jaane ki zid na karo"...
Naira moved towards Kartik's back, but he was too stubborn to turn around.
Naira back-hugged him and moved forward. She made him face her and kissed his cheek and said in his ear,"I love you." And tried to run , but that saying melt his stubborn heart and he pulled her towards him.

Her back and his chest was attached like they were stitched. He placed her hair at one side and kissed her back. Kissed her neck and made circles on her bare waist. Due to shivers in her spine , she ran to the washroom.

He followed her and saw her standing in front of the mirror and saw the most beautiful and hot jacuzzi.

Kartik went near naira and turned her around. And kissed her eyes , her cheeks, her nose and when he tried to kiss her lips...she went towards the jacuzzi.

Kartik kissed her back again, bend down and kissed her waist, stood up and pushed themselves in that jacuzzi.

The wet, translucent saree of her's and that wet white shirt of his's, creating havocs in their souls.

Naira was shy, so kartik had to move her in a hug...her bare back on his chest.
Kartik starting kissing and biting her neck line , and she was moaning his name.
Kartik tried to remove her saree, but naira stood up and went into the room. Kartik removed his shirt and went inside the room.

He saw naira standing near the bed , in that wet, white saree... revealing everything. Kartik couldn't help and started kissing her... passionately.

Kartik turned her around and kissed her back and opened the hook of her blouse, removed her saree and pushed her on the bed, lying over her. Kartik tried to kiss her, but again that shyness and she twisted her face.

Kartik got irritated and stood up and moved aside. Naira sensed him, not being there and saw him standing, far from bed.

She stood up and moved towards him, and before he could do anything, she starting kissing him. And while kissing, she made him move backwards and both fell on the bed.

Kartik didn't realize when she kissed and they both fell on bed, but after realizing he even dived in that kiss and move himself upwards and her downwards and soon both were undressed and covered themselves with the sheets....and made the night of two souls.😳🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😍😘😘😘💓💕💕💕💕💓💓💓💓