hEr PaIN

After filling the form and taking the oath...she drove to her house and changed into her casuals.

And since past weeks, she'd been writing letters to her father...although it's the era of modern technology... phones are there, and SMS , calls too... But she believed that writing letters to her father is the only way that she can express her days and feelings.

She didn't want to leave her father in Mumbai, but her father insisted to enjoy the other adventures too. She always had a dream to go Paris, with someone whom she loves...her father had some office works so she decided to come alone, but tries to call her gayu di.

It's been so long since I have met with Gayu di. It was when I had that worst day, when I was all alone in the forest. When they left me. Papa ne Sach mujhe Bata Diya lekin usse yeh pata chal raha hai keh ismein Meri koi ghalti nahi thi phir gayu di mujhse baat kyun nahi karrahi? Shayad mein nee uss din kuch zyada hi keh Diya Tha...mujhe papa see behas ke saath saath Gayu di ko ghlat nahi samjhna chahye tha.

She was done writing the letter. She then drove to the post office and submitted her letter. She didn't come back her home, but her eyes made their way to her favorite.....DUNKIN DONUTS.

One Cappuccino .

She ordered. She didn't do take away, but rather chose to sit there. Her eyes starting searching for something, someone.....she herself doesn't know for what her eyes, her heart is in search of. It was when she saw Kartik with some other girl. Her heart ached. They were sharing a scoop of ice cream. Their one taste and her one tear made its way out. It was not early when she stood from her seat, seeing their face getting closer, and before they were inside their mouths....naira slapped her.

The girl got angry and left both them, stomping her feet on the floor. whereas, naira tried to go...kartik held her hand and dragged her outside.

"LEAVE ME!!! ", She shouted. "Yeh ander kya tha?""Kya matlab kya tha? uski himmat kese hui tuhare pass ane ki.""AGar mare pass aye toh tumhe farak nahi parta""PARTA HAI!!!""Kyun?!""COZ I LOVE YOU!!!" It was not late when he smashed her lips with hers. At first she was startled but too responded. It was passionate one.

MAAM!!! She was out of her day dream.

"Maam , ton café." "Yes?" "Your cappuccino." "Oh yes!"

She realized that it was all her dream............

After talking her cappuccino, she thought to drive herself home and think of nothing, but after reaching home....she only thought of her And his first dream. Why she thought of that? Why only him and her? Why her proposal although she doesn't love him?.....

Or do I? What's all happening?!

She was now all confused with her mind and heart.....the battle began...but she always listened to her heart....and not this time Hakkabakka this time she let her heart win.

She agreed that she now love him, but she doesn't agree that she's now in love with a son of introverted father.

Like his father, like son...!

She ain't sad, but tired. Tired of her destiny. Tired of her life. Tired of her dreams. Tired of her nightmares. Tired of HIM.

Her thoughts were broken by her phone, ringing with the name, MY HERO.

She picked it up with a broad smile on her face...

Hello Papa. "Hi beta. Kesi ho?" Theekh Hoon. Aur aap? "Meri beti theekh hai toh mein bhi theekh Hoon. Wasey tumhari job ka Kya hua?" Papa abhi trial pe rakha hai. " Beta tumhe Rohail toh yaad hoga na?" Rohail? " Beta Jo last week Ghar Aya Tha?" Ji.... " Woh. Woh Kal hi Paris Aya hai...toh Socha ke tum dono ko milwa doon...taake ache see jaan lo." Par kyun papa? " Beta mein soch raha Hoon ke tumhara graduation ho Jaye toh uske baad tumhari Shaadi karwadoon." Par papa... " I know beta yeh sab tumhare liye mushkil hai par beta mere liye. Gayu ne mujhse yeh haq toh cheen liya , ab Meri naira toh nahi cheene gi na?" Nahi. " Thank u beta. Love you. Bye beta. Dhyan rakhna" bye papa. Love u too.

She was again lost. She was lost in her father's decision. She was lost in her love for him. She was lost whether the boy goes with her. She was lost that why her heart didn't say that she is on trial with kartik. She was lost in the unfair, injustice her destiny did. If one relationship is healed, then many are broken.

Her thoughts were again broken by the ring on her phone. It was named , Rohail.

She picked it up not knowing what's gonna happen?

Hello? " Hi naira. Mein bas seedhi baath karunga tumse.....tumhare papa ne mujhe bataya ke tumne iss rishte ke liye Haan kardi lekin mein chahta Hoon ke Shaadi hone , yah roka hone see pehle hum dono ek dusre ko jaan let aur phir faisla Karein. Jald bazi ka faisla sahi nahi hota." Theekh hai. Toh mein tumse kahan milun? " Woh highway ka club dekha Hain na? " Woh...han!" Wahan ajao." Okay. I'll be there in half an hour.

He's nice. I like him, but as a friend. I'm still not confirmed Bout my decision. I like the way he thinks about not taking a decision in hurry.

She changed into party clothes and was off to the club.

She met with Rohail and his friends. They are flirtatious, but in a good sense. Some were french , some were Indian.

He asked her about the dance. Dance...how can she refuse that. She was enjoying with her friends, when Rohail disappeared into thin air. Someone tapped me on my shoulder...I turned around and Rohail said something and my eyes fell on someone.

Rohail: meet my girlfriend + to be wife NAIRA SINGHANIA.

Kartik: TUM!!!!!?