Love and Pain are always together

It was midnight till then.

Rohail dropped naira to her house and drove to his home. Vague naira sat back to her bed and starting putting of her heels. It was the worn out day of her life. It was the unexpected night....Kartik now know her marriage with Rohail and what could be worst ....marriage with his buddy.

Until then there were no thoughts about rohail and kartik's friendship....

What am I supposed to do now? They both are childhood friends. I've never imagined this....being an obstacle between two friends. Kartik loves me....but....now he doesn't....but ...sometimes his actions...like in the party.....Rohail doesn't love me but I am marrying because of my father and he too because of his family. I even love Kartik ....I want to be with him...but he doesn't deserve this. His father and him has given so much pain to my father and I.....I feel so ashamed being in love with the person who has done the unexpected-thing I had never imagine.

FLASHBACK:

Kartik: TUM????!!!!

Rohail: tum isse jaante ho?

Kartik: nahi...I mean han...mera matlab hai jahan meri job lagi hain wahan yeh meri partner.

Rohail: oh...matlab tum dono ek dusre ko jald jaan lo ge.

Naira: Jaan nahi leinge,,,jante hain....

Rohail: kya?

Naira: mera matlab humein ek dusre ko jaane ki zaroorat kyun hai? I mean shaadi hamari horahi ahi...kartik aur meri nahi.

AND SHE MEAN IT! SHE DID THIS ON PURPOSE BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO SEE THAT JEALOUSY ON HIS FACE. BUT WHY?.......HE DOESN'T LOVE HER....BUT SHE LOVES HIM....BUT SHE EVEN HATES HIM.

Rohail: because kartik is like my family and if he's okay with our marriage....I've talked u about ourselves and if it comes positive, then I think we shouldn't take it long to think.

Naira: I guess u r right.....

Kartik couldn't bear that so he made an excuse of washroom. After coming out of washroom, he saw something that pinched his heart and his anger grew. he saw naira and rohail dancing on a couple song. It was so painful seeing his love with someone else. He now had it enough...he didn't disturb them but rather chose to be far, somewhere he's alone, himself to handle.

Naira and rohail were done when naira's eyes were again searching him. Rohail was busy with his friends. She realized she has done something she shouldn't do. Maybe she has created a fire between two friends.

She asked Rohail to drive her back home.

END

She was now disturbed and trapped between LOVE and PAIN. She changed into something light and drifted off to sleep.

**************************************************************************************************

He was roaming on the sand , bare feet, cool breeze touching his body and tears down. He was crying silently. He was tired because of her actions. He was tired because of his life. He was trapped between LOVE and PAIN.

He wanted to dive in the sea, but he thought why should he? He's not the one who made all this happen. It was her. If anyone doesn't deserve to live, it's her.

HIS HEART PINCHED. HE SHOULDN'T SAY THIS ....HIS HEART REPLIED.

She's the one who did all this....he even don't love her.... he did then..but now he doesn't...then why the hell his heart isn't agreeing on the fact that it wasn't naira at that time, but an emotionally-compromised naira....blindfolded upon what someone said nonsense to her. He didn't do all that not even his father is at fault...she should have believe him, she should believe him.

Chucking this painful history, his heart still reminded him of the sunrise kaira had once saw. He thought that the time should have stopped right there....they together....forever and always....but who knew that their present would be like no water or soil for the crops to grow, no oxygen , no life....no love....no relations.

He drove back to his place and left everything on tomorrow , because it's already done. What could be worse than anything? She getting married, no love for her in his heart, no trust for each other.....and close at work, yet so far.

NEXT DAY

The sunrays fell directly on to their face. Both had a shower and changed into: naira in a white shirt with a navy blue coat on and denim jeans. Kartik with a white shirt and a casual grey coat and a pair of gray jeans. both had breakfast and left for office.

Both reached at the same time, were out of the taxi and went up to stairs before the entrance without even noticing each other.

Naira busy in her phone and kartik in his steps...his eyes fell on naira . He was lost in admiring her , when the foot of naira had twisted landing on the stairs....but to be caught in someone's arms. She had her eyes closed due to fear of falling, but when realization hit her she opened her eyes , found to be locked with his.

Their trance were broken because of the voice from naira's phone, they both stood up leaving an awkward situation behind both head for their cabin.

I know this is kind of getting too much dramatic , but I was helpless as the main plot of the story is heartbreak and then milan. I'll try to wrap up all the misunderstandings, marriage and cancer, but between this there's something gonna happen. if u want me to spoil it ....it's down below.

SPOIL ALERT:

Later on, the feelings kartik once had of naira starts to recover resulting in both being friendly....without solving the earlier misunderstanding. Nira will take Kartik to the top of Eiffel Tower....all alone....on Valentines Day....and will propose him.

THAT'S ALL...