BOSS'S ORDER

Boss: what?

Both naira and kartik were standing numb... actually not numb , but thinking of their past. Their past, their time, their fights flashing in front of their eyes. Time was stopped for both. Their heart beats we're stopped. Breaths were lost somewhere internal, but not too late naira inhaled air when found her heartbeat and breath, both.

Naira had already came to her senses but it was Kartik, who was called upon shaking of the boss.

Boss: what? Are u here for interview?
Kartik: ye...y...es....yes.

Words were not forming in his mouth. After 2 weeks he saw her love here, in Paris. One day was a thousand and even more years from Kartik. Ho much he missed his sherni? How much he thought of the day when she left him? How much he wanted to resolve everything? How much he awaited?

He wanted to tell her, console her, love her that he is beside her in every situation, was beside her and will always be. But this thought didn't come except for his questions. He forgot to love her , to trust her , to tell her because she was the one who blamed him and his father for the thing he don't even know. She was the one to insult his upbringing by family. She was the one of broke his heart. She was the one who distrusted. She was the one to be at fault, not him or his father.

And here , naira thinking about why did this person appear? Why has he came here? Do he want to hurt me again? Do he want to separate me from my family? Or is he here for an apology? No , this can't be. He won't apologize. A son of that type of person who want to destroy others life only to get benefit and be safe, won't apologize.

He had his word on that day.
She reminded herself,"Everything between us is OVER!!!!!"

He would have stopped me right there and had told me that it's all confusion, but it was not. The way he reciprocated , it clearly meant that he and his father have committed that.

Boss: Great! We'll have interviews of both. Combine. Then I don't have to do another interview.
You both plz sit down.

Kartik sat on the chair, but naira didn't want to sit beside anyone who has no value for others' feelings.

Naira: Sir , we have talked. I don't think we have to conversate again...you just take his interview and choose whether whom u would like to appoint.

Boss: okay...you go and sit there on sofa.

Naira went outside , instead of sitting on the sofa which was inside his office.

Kartik: u , plz first check my CV , then we'll continue if we go together.

Kartik, thinking," Why is she being so stubborn?"

Boss: ur CV seems great. I remember miss naira have also did her 1st year from the same college from where eu did and same branch + section. Here u both friends? Or lovers?

Damn, do he have to say this?

Kartik: Rather than my personal life , u can ask other questions. Besides I don't involve my personal issues when I am on work.

Boss: Great thinking. I think everyone should have these type of thoughts.
Well, I think I should call miss naira also so that we can discuss what I want.
Kartik: sure..
Boss: Miss naira!

He called.
Naira entered.

Naira: yes?
Boss: well,both of u seem hardworking and trusted people...

Kartik choke over.
Trusted! And she!

Boss: so as I was saying, u both seem hardworking and trusted , so I have decided to appoint both of u but we have place for only one . I have decided to put u guys on trial till ur internships are over, if u want to work here forever u are welcomed.
Naira: so.....?
Boss: Actually, the thing is u guys have to work as partners.
Kaira: what?!!!

Both, kaira were shocked.

Boss: u will get salary as per to month....ummm....800 Euros.

In the corridor.
Naira P.O.V:
Internship ki salary to kaafi achi hai..lekin yeh dhokebaaz bhi yahan hai or as my partner. Jitna dur hone ki koshish karrahi hoon utna mendak ke pass jaarahi Hoon. Yeh Kya hai Gangamayian. Wasey hi apne mera gaoon mujhse chin liya,mujhse Meri Maira aur gayu di aur Meri Zindagi bhi. Blood Cancer hai. Koi choti bimari nahi aur ab toh papa ko bhi nahi pata. Sirf kartik ko. Mujhe lagta hai, jab mein marungi na tog sab see zyada khush woh hi hoga.
P.o.v ended.

Naira was broken in her thoughts , when kartik called her.
Kartik: yeh lo. Form fill karlo.

She just stood expressionless. He acted so normal , like nothing happened between them. Is he insane or have got after seeing her , from weeks? Has he lost it?

Kartik: Kya?
He snapped his fingers in front of her and her trance was broken.
Kartik: yeh lo. Form!

Naira: kyun karrahe ho?
Kartik: mein ne Kya Kiya? Jo bhi Kiya tumne Kiya. Abhi bhi or hafte pehle bhi.
Naira: woh saari tumhari ghlati thi.
Kartik sarcastically laughed and said: Ulta chor , kutwaal ko daatey.
Naira: I have done nothing for your kind information. Mr. KARTIK GOENKA
She bolded.

Kartik: listen, I don't want your kind information. MISS. RUDE. Have it and fill it.

He handed her the form and left without another word.

Naira: what does he think he is? I won't let this happen. Samajhta Kya hai khud ko woh , mendak kahin. Meri life mein interfere karna ka bohut shauk hai na aau mein woh tumhara shauk pura karon. Agar tumhe iss internship se nikalwa na Diya ,toh Mera naam bhi Naira nahi!