DREAM

(Here Naira is sleeping peacefully and then tensed)
Uncle: Naira! Mujhe maaf kardo..beta. Mujhse bohut badhi ghalti ho gayi.
Naira: papa...aap ko pata chal gaya na ke mein ne kuch nahi kya?
Naitik: han beta or ab yeh papa apni princess ko lene aya hai..chalo gi
Naira: papa...(both hug)

Naira: papa yeh roh wahi jagah hai.
Naitik: han yeh wahi jagah hai jahan mein ne tumhe chora tha...(pushes her)..ab doobara chor raha hoon.
Naira: papa!
Naitik: kon papa? Mein tumhara koi papa nahi hoon.
Naira: yeh sab kyun kya mere saath?
Naitik: gayu ka badla lene ke liye...bachpan mein jo tumne uske saath kya...uska.
Naira: konsa?
Naitik: itni jaldi bhool gayi naira...
Naira: papa bataye na mein di ke saath kya kiya?
Naitik started to go...
Naira: PAPA!
(And she woke up with heavy breaths and sweats on her face)
Naira: ho kya raha hai? Aesa sapna mein ne ajj tak nahi dekha....kahin ye sach na ho...nahi naira ye sirf sapna tha...tu pagal ho gayi. Jaake change kar.
(She changes and goes down to lobby)

(Lost in her thoughts)
Flash back:
Naira in a black gown that she wore in the Saturday party after Kartik did the sleeve incident...
Hospital:
Nurse: mam aapki reports abhi aajaeingi aap yahan thodi der wait karye.
(Sitting lonely in hospital...stressed anout her report's results..that test she gave to doctor)
(Nurse came and handed her the reports)
Naira: Positive...(rolling down her eyes)Blood Cancer.

(Shocked Naira....many thoughts came of how to fulfill the duties she had...how she will take care of bua and her meds, and the education fees of Mishti...except the thoughts of HER LIFE . Such a selfless person is difficult tp find in this selfish world)
Naira: yeh sab meri ghalti ki saza hai...mein iss sab ki haqdaar hoon. Mein ne apne papa ko samjhana hi nahi chahye tha. Gayi di sab sahi karrahi thi. Mein ne papa se khamakhwa ki behas ki or...or yeh sab(she cried)..
Later she went out of hospital.
While walking...alone in the world..feeling helpless for herself. The night became the most blaming night for her...thinking herself at fault...taking her mistakes out, of what she did was wrong was not actually wrong. But all throught out the way right. She argued with her father ...as she cared so much of her gayu di.

(She sat on bench..remembering all her positive times spent with her gayu di...and a seen of her and her father arguing to what is right for gayudi)
(She started crying...later she sensed someone known to be Kartik)
A person and she got tripped...but...he hold of her. Her flashback was broken and she had closed her eyes in fear of she has fallen.
She sensed someone holding her. She opened her eyes and saw an unknown person.
They got in position. She asked who is he?
He: Vickey...Vickey Singh.
Naira: and you are ?
Vickey: actually I have came here for thr trip to manila with my hostel.
Naira: oh so you are vickey....mujhe pata nahi tha. Btw which year?
Vickey: 1st year..and u?
Naira: oh...naira. Naira Singhania. Btw u r from the same hostel as mine...u r in 1st year. But I haven't seen u in hostel.
Vickey: yeah..I came late. After knowing that the hostel is on the trip so just gathered my backpack and came directly here.
Naira: ok..nice to meet u.
(This whole seen is being watched by angry, jealous, and scared Kartik..that how may someone come so close to her and that he might not loose her)
Vickey: Actually I gotta work to do..so bye.
(He forwarded his hands for handshake)
(Kartik got more worried )
(But she did)
Naira: (folded her hands and) Radhe Krishna.
Vickey: Radhe krishna (and went)
(Kartik was proud of what she did by not shaking her hands with someone who is new to her, and also everyone)

In garden..
(Naira is jogging and lost in her thoughts of her cancer and that her dream made her day so horrifying. As she never did see this type of dreams)
(Here Kartik kept staring her sherni and realised her tensed face)
Kartik: kya hua naira? Itni udaas kyun ho? Kal tak to theekh thi..toh ab kya hua? Batao na mujhe. Taake mein tumhari problem ko samjhoon.plz.
(And there)
Naira: ye bemari toh pata nahi kab tak mujhe zinda rakhe gi...lekin jitne din mein zinda hoon...mujhe apni saari problems or misunderstandings jo mere or papa ke beech mein hai ussr khatam karni hai. Or Mishti ki fees ki problem or bua ki bimari toh wesay bhi theekh ho rahi hai...bas ye saab jaldi se khatam ho taake mein agar maut je saamne bhi hoo toh usse gale lagake roun nahi balke hasoon ke saari problems khatam ho gayi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vickey being an obstacle in Kartik's love for Naira...and naira being confused of will she be able to find her father and clear his misunderstandings?...to know more keep reading.
Plz guys give the response of this chapter and I'll try to cope up with lengthening the chapters.
Loving, voting and commenting.
Thank u.