Something cooking in the head

Kartik P.O.V
I was sleeping peacefully. As usual dreaming about my sherni.
'We' having breakfast in a cafe and exchanging eyelocks , when something had to interrupt.
As I was in my dream, I thought the world has came to an end....is their earthquake?....or the cafe is breaking down?...is that when I opened my eyes...found Vickey, shaking me up from my lovely sleep.

Vickey: KARTIK!!! I've gotta plan..
Kartik (sleepy): what have u got?
Vickey: a plan!
Kartik: what plan?...
Vickey: to know about naira's feelings for you.
Kartik (sleepy): whose feelings? And who is this naira?
Vickey: Hein!...(shaking me) kartik.. Kartik wakeup..wakeup!

Well it took time , but I came to my senses..

Kartik: yes, what u were saying?
Vickey: that naira is getting married to Karan(their classmate)!!
Kartik: WHAT!!!??

Naira is getting married, and to that bookworm Karan.

Kartik: this shouldn't be happening!!
Vickey: just kidding.

And that's when I got my heartbeat💓

Kartik: pagal ho Gaye ho Kya!? Ab aesi batein bolna bhi mat...insaan ka Dil naazuk hota hai..😶
Vickey: 😆, okay, I won't say that. Actually, I was saying that I've got a plan?
Kartik: plan for what?
Vickey: to know naira's feelings...
Kartik: tell me!!

Vickey: '¶€{¥==€€✓{¢}¢=€{€¥=✓€{€¶¢}¢}\¢]¢}¢°¢^¢®®€=%{©®[]©¥=¥{¥×¥{¥=¥=¥®¶'∆~{€°|÷÷|×'¥=€}¢}¢=€×=€¶'[€°©×€¶'}[€€[°¥×¥=|¶|¶|∆'{'✓€

Person: What are u guys upto?
Kartik: Maira!😓
Kartik: We...we..are doing...doing nothing...😓😓😓

Maira: u don't have to lie to me...I know u love my sister.
Kartik and Vickey: u know!?
Maira: yeah.... whenever I see both of u together, I can clearly see that there's something beyond friendship...and the word " love" is clearly visible in you eyes...👀

Okay, so she knows...
Kartik: that's so unfair with me. Everyone can see my love for her, only she cannot. Is she blind?!

Okay, why did I say that!?

Maira: no. It's just she's innocent and...you can say, thodi SI bewaquf. But she knows the world more than us. She has experienced many things in her childhood. Maybe because of that she's not able to understand or maybe , her life has just started...she wants to enjoy the world and let ho of herself.
Kartik: maybe u r right. She need sometime for herself. If Letting her go is the only way for her happiness, then I can wait million , more years for her.

Maira: I didn't know that u were so Romantic.💕💘

Vickey: so are we going to work on that plan??

Maira+ Kartik: obviously!!!
Kartik: if I say that to let her go, doesn't mean that give up on her...
Maira: yes, this can be the only way to find whether naira really likes him for being her best friend. If it's positive, then later, u (to kartik) only u have to do something. And that something we, not only we everyone shouldn't know...or else...
Kartik: then I know, everyone will keep teasing and naira will get to know about my love for her, before even proposing.
Kartik: and what if later... (dreaming)I got a slap👋.

Maira: come out form your dream. Nothing will happen like this. If u Think positive, everything will go positive.

Outside the bus.
Kartik: so what are u going to do after we reach hostel?
Naira: umm.. actually bua ne kuch saman mangwane ko bola hai...toh bas mein hostel ke paas wali shops mein jayungi.
Kartik: mein bhi chaloon?
Naira: mujhe laga Tha ke baaki larkon ki tarah tumhe bhi shopping mein koi interest nahi hoga. Okay, then on 4 pm come to the corridor.

And my plan's gonna work. I can't wait. Sorry naira, if I am going to do something wrong. But that's the only way coz "EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR".
P.O.V ended.

************************************
Next:
Naira: I love u too kartik.
Mein bas dar gayi thi ke kahin tum Mana na kardo ge isiliye mein ne tumse kuch kaha nahi. Lekin ab keh rahi hun...I love u. I love u. I love u. I love u so much. I love u Kartik.
************************************
What's gonna be Kartik's reaction after Naira's confession?
Comment in box and vote.
Keep reading and keep loving.
Thank u.