Ball

Morning.
Scene...
Naira sitting on the window with a mug of coffee...and crying silently.
Fresh tears threatening to fall down after one another.
Enduring pain and distrust was now unbearable for her. The patience inside her was lost somewhere in black hole. That trust, that patience, that charm, that happiness was lost and even putting a banner of missing with a reward of getting a million grand if found.... won't work. Cause her happiness and joy is much worthy than anything in the world...be it jewels or be it $800,000 of Mercedes.

Life gets hard after every minute and what she believed at first? That even in the hard times she won't loose hope...but maybe it's all too late or too complicated.
Her tust , her love, her hero has betrayed her. Her cancer , distance with her love.Wasn't it enough for her?! Every girl has thousands or millions of dreams to come true....but the first dream they wish is to be the best daughter of her king, her father. To be the princess of her hero. To be loved by him. To be cared by him.

After switching forth and back from her life, naira's trust had became fragile before and now it's impossible to regain it. Her trust has been broken.

Well, there was a story. A girl had a heart break coz his boyfriend betrayed her. He said sorry to her, but she reciprocated,"Hold a glass plate and throw it on the floor." The boy did what she said. She told him to say sorry to it. He said it and what she said,"Did it combined? See, even if you say sorry...it won't change the fact. It's broken already and nothing can't be done."

Same was the case with naira , her trust in her father was now not broken but burnt. Burnt into ashes and then into smoke. It left no sign. Nothing that could rewind the time. Nothing that could bring back her trustful life.

Kyun Kya esa papa ,kyun?! Itni SI baath ki, itni Bari saza. Mein ne aap pe sabse zyada bharosa Kya Tha. Aap he Mera yaqqen the. Mein nee aap keh kehne par saare rishte bhula diye...apne pyaar se ankh nhi Mila paa rahi. Woh mujhse pyaar karta hai*sobs* Ganga Maiya, Kya usko pyaar karne ki saza milni chahye? Uss bechare ko toh pata bhi nahi hai ke aaj Meri or Rohail ki nahi balke Tris or Rohail ki Shaadi hai. Aaj raat pata nahi Kya hoga....*wips off her tears* par aab Jo hoga dekha jayega.

While Kartik...
Situation....
Kartik sitting in his car and drinking his cold coffee.... listening to sad songs connected with the Bluetooth and recalling the past incident was all he can do. The more he thought of last night, the more his heart clenched.

Tears even formed in his eyes....well, a thing's always said that a man should be stoic, shouldn't cry. But what can he do now? Nothing's in his hands. Life is taking it's own turns without letting him use the steering. The journey isn't even decided, just moving where it can see the path...be it painful, be it full of joy.

That charm was too missing. That red, moist eyes showed how much he is in pain and can't wait even have someone beside. His naira isn't with him and Rohail busy in his weddings with Tris.

Yes, he knows that it's tris's and rohail's wedding tonight.

Kal raat jab Rohail mujhe Meri jacket Dene Aya toh uss waqt usne bataya ke woh Tris se pyaar karta hai or tum yeh sab jaanti ho. Sab jaan ke bhi , tab bhi time mujhe call nahi Kya...ek msg Tak nahi. Han, abhi Jo tumhare saath hadsa hua hai usse tum bohut pareshan ho par mein tumhari woh pareshani dur karna chahta Hoon. Chahta Hoon ke tum hamesha khush raho ho aur mere pass raho. Mein jaanta Hoon ke mein selfish ban raha Hoon lekin jiss cheez se mein pyaar karta Hoon usse mein khona nhai chahta. I know tum mujhse pyaar karti ho...par manne se kyun inkar karrahi hoo....pata nhi. Lekin mein jald hi pata laga loonga or dekhna ek din sab theekh hojaye ga or woh din dur nhi.

It was already 10 of the night. The ball night at the main ball room of Paris.(imaginary,I don't if it's even there)

Kartik getting ready in his black tuxedo , looking breath taking.