SHE'S LIKE.....

Okay....so this is it. She entered into the elevator and saw that they were talking as if like ....as if like....soon, but early they're gonna get married.

She chose her place from where the best she can hear their conversation. Kartik noticed this tried to come closer to Tris.

"Well, i forgot to say....but I cannot take my eyes off from you. You look gorgeous." And this made naira's anger reach it's peak, but not too high. He never said things like this to me. Never in a million, he might have complimented me....but not like this....GORGEOUS or what!

"Oh, really, well u look breathtaking......okay, after office we'll have dinner in the most amazing restaurant." The elevator stopped to the floor where she had her desk. Before going out, she...,"I'll text u the place. Bye, love. Meet u at night." Kartik smiled to her and focused on confused naira that what she just said? LOVE

Naira was busy in setting the files and moving around the floors, when she saw kartik talking someone on phone....and smiling, laughing....she got closed to hear him and kartik noticed it and act more....."Tris, what about a date? Not dinner. You come at my home and we'll have some privacy from the world." Naira was out of her body now. Is he insane? She bought her ears more closer only to be tripped from her heels....and bumped into kartik. And like a typical hindi movies scene, naira holding him from his shoulders and kartik giving support to her from the waist.

But who can miss the most beautiful and intense eyelock never in the world, but here. He looked deeply into her her heart through her alluring eyes and found: love, cuteness, care, childness, selflessness, honesty. She even saw his heart and purity, honesty, love, care. It didn't last lone till the voice of Tris came from the phone and it was like...."love?..." They both realized their position and stood up and what he just did? He continued with her on phone. Naira glared him with the most angry expression and left him. He declined the call and smiled and thought She's like....too much jealousy....is she in love with me? But why don't she express? She knows that i love her. Maybe it's just her feelings like a friend. He was again sad, but told his heart that maybe she do love him.

It was already 9 o'clock. Everyone had their work done, and she was till doing......maybe the last thing. She recalled that he has a date tonight when saw him descending from the stairs. She moved to him and ask what about his dinner/date? He replied,"She had some workso she left. Even i had some work and i stayed here. But why are u asking?" "Nothing...it's just we hadn't had our dinner so why not u join me at my home. I'll cook something good." He smiled and thought that that's what i wanted! To be with you. Why i want to spend time when u r in my heart and right here. With me....all the time.

She drove with him to her place and entered her bunglow. He admired her house fully and she interrupted,"Ache se dekh lo." She smiled and went to the kitchen to cook something. He followed her to kitchen to help her with her cooking. She widened her eyes when he said," let me help you.""You? are gonna help me? Do you even know the first letter of cooking?""I can cook maggie.."And she laughed to her core. She laughed with her heart out. He was just admiring her.....after so long, i have seen her laugh....i feel so peaceful. i am feeling like flowers are blooming inside my heart. I miss those days when we were together...and now thanks to krishna ji...we r again together after so many obstacles. I now promise that i won't let anyone interefere in our relation and will always keep u away from evil eye. i promise to never let this tranquil and beautiful smile go, Sherni.

"Okay....ok...enough of this....lets cook..,"she managed to hold her laugh."Listen, i can cut vegetables.""Oh yeah?,"she examined him"Well, done. You slice the vegetables, i'll boil rice and make sauce."

They managed the time. They did their jobs , not leaving the glances and starings. They shared a cute dinner and how time passed, they didn't know. Well, how can they? They were just so lost in their moments.

She asked him to sleep here. She has a guest room. And what could helpless Kartik do? He wanted to stay whether the reason be of late or restlessness.