Chapter 29 - Some Dumb Valentine

Keegan's POV:

The sterile white walls were sickening.

Hastily, I sauntered down the ward way, quickening my pace by the minute.

I couldn't risk being seen.

From what I understood, Mitchell's condition was critical, yet fixable, providing me with the perfect amount of temporary timing I need to change things around before he wakes up. 

That is, if he wakes up at all.

You're probably wondering what I have against him.

What did he ever do wrong to me?

He's meant to be my friend, right

Well, from what I heard,it's a waiting game now. So I guess I could give you guys a bit of insight. If I were to tell you the whole story, I think we'd be here forever..So here goes.

Why Mitchell Raymond is, was, and forever will be my worst enemy.

*******

Valentines Day 2013:

"Mitch man don't!!" I yelled, chasing after Mitchell down the stairs of the Science Block, hearing his laugh echoing as I followed him. "Please dude!!"

"Try and stop me Krusty!" He yelled back.

There's your first reason. 

Krusty. 

Yes. Yes, the Krusty from The Simpsons.

I was like 11 okay! I was experimenting with gel and-- no that story's for another time

"Give the letter back!" I shouted, as I reached the bottom of the stairs, seeing that Mitchell was already halfway down the corridor, nearing the exit door.

"Awww is Krusty getting sad and nervous?" He called back to me.

Eventually I sped up, pushed open the doors and ran after Mitchell before jumping directly onto his back and nailing him to the ground.

"Hand it over!" I exclaimed, my fist at the ready to go for him.

"I don't have it." Mitchell smirked.

"Stop chatting shit man, give." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Go get it." He said, before pointing his finger upwards, and I saw who was holding the letter.

Her black hair was half across the front of her face, as her head was down, reading the note that I'd written for her and was going to leave in her bag, before I had second guessed the idea and was just going to throw away. That is, until Mitchell grabbed the letter from my hand upon me telling him that there was no point in it, and ended up handing it to her himself.