Chapter 10- A Change Of Plans

Wolfbrother76: Okay quick note. I just had to put the song into the last one. For some reason it would drive me crazy if I didn't. Also, I'm wondering if the story is going to fast? I don't know. You guys tell me. Anyway, here's the next chapter.

Amy's POV-

I could smell.. bacon. Hmm. I opened my eyes and saw Shadow in front of me. We had the covers pulled up over ourselves. He had his arms wrapped around me, cuddling close. I felt my hands against his bare chest and blushed, thinking about last night.

Last night, was amazing. I looked up at Shadow in his peaceful sleep. He had his lips parted like a child and he slept peacefully. It was adorable.

I still can't believe he came back. Everything was so.. chaotic. And yet he stayed. Is it because he said he loves me? Probably. At least I hope so. He really surprised me when he said that last night. I always felt like if I'd say it to someone, they'd reject me, or laugh it off or something.

But Shadow said it first. And I feel like it's true. I closed my eyes, soaking in his warmth. I felt him stir, pulling me closer. Then I heard, "Good morning, Firefly."

My heart fluttered. Although, he usually called me Roza. "What happened to Roza?" I asked, my face buried into his chest.

I felt his chin come to rest on my head. "I would've said, 'Good morning, sunshine,' but you said that comparing you to the sun was cliche." I giggled. "So, good morning, my little Firefly."

I pulled away to look him in the eye. His hair was all disheveled, it actually looked pretty good, in a carefree kind of way. "You're too flirty, Shadow."

"I must be, now that you've said that twice," he said, narrowing his eyes slightly at me.

I poked him in the cheek. "You are. Are you hungry too?" I asked.

As if on cue, his stomach growled and I giggled, crawling out of bed. I pulled a robe on and tied it around my waist while Shadow tugged his jeans on and redid his belt. I turned to him and asked, "Did you bring our bags inside?" He drove off with them when he left last night. So I didn't have mine.

He suddenly disappeared and then reappeared. It startled me with how fast he was. He handed me my bag and I kissed him on the cheek. Then I dug through my stuff.

After I got my undergarments, I chose a white spaghetti strap shirt and some tight jeans. Then I put on a purple pullover hoodie. As I was lacing up my boots I saw that Shadow had on a grey undershirt and a black flannel, similar to the red one he let me wear yesterday.

I walked over and reached my hand out to open the door, but I was suddenly pulled back into Shadow's arms. I let out a teenny tiiiny shriek, and he laughed at me. What? He surprised me, okay?

"Where do you think you're going, Roza?" He laughed.

I huffed, trying to get a lock of hair out of my face and failed. I turned around in his arms and glared up at him. "I'm hungry," I replied.

"Hi, Hungry. I'm Shadow," he teased.

I glared up at him. "You're so infuriating!"

He raised an eyebrow. "You seem to repeat yourself a lot," he said.

"If I'm so repetitive," I said then bit my lip, "I guess I shouldn't repeat a certain special three words."

His smile turned into a small frown. "Aww, come on Roza," he pleaded with me.

I shook my head. "Nope," I popped the p. "Not until you let me go eat."

"You're gonna tease me like this after last night?" He pouted.