One Last Thing

(A/N)- Okay so now that I have finished ShadAmy Foresight I'm gonna be working on a new ShadAmy. It's called ShadAmy- Marked. The prologue is already posted. Also, I usually only do ShadAmy, but if you guys want me to do some other couple or even fanfictions like Fiolee or Jelsa or something. I'd do that when I have time.

Also, I don't know when, but I'm going to be collaborating with karlcool2001 on an amazing story! I'm probably gonna be doing a lot of the little stuff. She was the one with the great idea. :) Anyway. I'm excited for that. For those who know karlcool2001, I hope you are too. For those who don't, seriously check out her stories. They're really great :) Oh, other people that I'm following have been posting Update books, and I think that's perfect. I don't like putting my updates in my stories, So ill probably be doing the same thing. (Not stealing whomevers idea it was, it's not an insult. Its a compliment that people like your idea and use it to better themselves as well.)

Anyway, I think that's all. Watch out for new stories and keep a look out for new parts on the ones already posted.

One Last idea I have for a book right now, is pointers I would like to give people on fanfictions. Stuff that annoy me, other people etc.. and some things that I think should be rules. Just remember that it would be completely my opinion, (unless I decide to share someone else's as well, giving credit to them, of course) so not everything I say needs to have anything meaningful to you. I think it would be interesting and that some people would like to know. I guess. If I was a beginner or something, I would too. It could be some useful stuff.

Comment! (I don't see why you'd vote...)

Thank you!