4)

I got dressed ready to leave. The time was 6:15 in the morning. Hopefully I can get on without getting caught on another whip. Dashing out slowly I grab an apple and run out but then someone caught me. "You're early today." My father spoke up causing me to flinch in surprise. Turning around carefully I look up into his eyes and he sigh handing me an envelope. "Here's your money. Leave and don't get into trouble okay?" He smiles kindly before patting my head before going back upstairs. Taking the pack of money that he earned for me I crinkle the paper with my fist and wipe the waters out of my eyes. 

Once I got to school the rest of the gang were there waiting for someone. I pass by them but Seungmin grab onto me. "I'm sorry for calling you rude yesterday morning. I didn't know that you were, you know, a mute." He explains to me and I nodded my head indicating that I understand him. He lets go of me and smile. "Anyway, I'm Kim Seungmin. This is Hyunjin, Woojin, Changbin, Jeongin, Felix and Minho." He pointed to everyone of them. Chan just grin like a proud father who just saw his son making a new friend or so. "Gosh, Jisung is taking forever." Felix grumble. He looks at me and smirk. "We were also waiting for you. Surprisingly you're early today. How come?" He ask, cocking an eyebrow. I look down to my feet and he let go of the question. Finally Jisung appeared. "Sup bro's sorry I'm late. I woke up late." He said. For a group of boys, they sure wake up early. Jisung saw me and smiles. He slung his arm around my shoulder and grin. "Hey so how's life?" He ask me comfortably. I glare at him and he smirks leaning in towards me ear. "I kept your secret." He said. I look at him. This guy is weird. Some times I trust him but sometimes I don't. Ignoring them I walk on ahead to my classroom. 

I sat down and waited for the teacher to arrive to start the class but apparently they need to take care of something. Then someone else came inside. I eyed her but then I knew who it was right away. I see, they're trying to kill me at school too, huh. I stood up to walk out knowing how much time we still have but then she bump her shoulder against mine before I could walk out and fell onto the ground dramatically. I roll my eyes. "Hey, watch where you're going, nerd!" Sohye snarled. Yep, that's her name. Kim Sohye not Park Sohye. I take my mom's last name, she takes her mom. Neither of us used our father. I chose my mother's surname because it's all that I have of her's. No photo's, no memento, no nothing. She smirk when our eyes meet. "Oh look, it's just the mute." She said out loud. I ignore her and walk out like I was planning to. "Where are you going you bitch!" Like always, I ignored her. Knowing how I'm acting right now it's more than likely I'll get a double torture when I get home. 

On my way to the girls bathroom I turn the corner and got my face slammed into a broad chest again like yesterday. He caught me onto time. "Whoa, Y/N, what's up? Where are you going?" Jisung asked, holding onto my shoulders. I shook my head and he took out his phone. Handing it to me I roll my eyes but he still didn't give up. "Tell me what's wrong." He said I gave in. 

"My little sister is here to torture me." I wrote flat out to him. He cock an eyebrow at me. "Is that it? Just sisters relationship. It's life what's so bad about it?" He cross his arm. "She's my step sister. Know the difference! She and my step mom does not like me one bit!" I typed down again. He finally begins to pick up the pace a bit. His eyes turned serious. "This isn't a Cinderella love story shits is it?" He joke. I sigh and type something down again for him. "If I could talk with my voice then I would so throw your phone away!" I finished at last and walk away. He smirk in amusement. "So, is she hot?" He joke. I glare at him. This guy is hopeless. I thought he was going to become my friend and help me out a bit but I guess I was wrong. All guys are the same and all friends are fake as frick! I ignore him but he continues to get on my nerves. This guy is planning something and that is, to make me talk. 

Following me and chasing me all the way to my classroom he came in and took the seat beside of mine since class isn't starting yet. We came early so we still got time to spare. I scroll through my phone but he grabbed it out of my reach. I cross my arm and stare at him while he do the same but with a childish grin on his face. "I'm not going to stop bugging you until you finally tell me everything about you. Don't say that I'm being a jerk. I'm just trying to listen to you before I could help you." He explain. I look away from his gaze but then he came in closer to me. "Tell me, do you not like it when people try to get to know you?" He ask me this time. I shrug my shoulders. He scoffed, "Y/N, sweetheart, you do know that I can't help you if I don't know anything about your background story right? I get it you're mute but like if you also want a friend then you need to open up a bit. Even if you can't talk at least use something to put words down." He suggested to me, still not moving away from me. 

Suddenly, a few of his fan girls finally stopped him. "Oppa! Why are you flirting with her. She's not even pretty!" They exclaimed. I smirk to him but he ignored me. "Can I not make a new friend?" He protested which causes them to shut up and walk away. I relax a bit when he said that. Turning back to me he smiles. "I'll talk to you later. Right now, I need to get to my classroom first." Standing up from the seat that he was in, he turn back to everyone of the girls. "Mess with her and then I'll be sure to put you guys exactly two meters away from me. Keep away from her. You've been warned." He glance at me and wink before walking out. Though as he walk out of my classroom, Sohye came in on time with the teacher. 

Her eyes caught onto the boy who just walked out. His eyes were calm yet his lip remained a smirk. Kim Sohye had just found her new jewel to snatch. I stayed back and roll my eyes totally not amuse. Here comes the annoying brat who loves to see me cry and here's the school's flirt, more like heartthrob, that won't let me go of his grip because supposedly we're considered as friends now. Can I not die sooner?

***

Run! Run! Run!

It's going well I guess? Hello world! I'm back with an update!

I think we all knew this coming anyway. 

Why do I feel like I'm writing Cinderella love story. LOL. 

Jisung is so damn chill for not knowing the word 'PERSONAL SPACE!" like "KEN HE NOT!" LOL. I miss my Ken from VIXX. What am I even doing with my life...-_-"