27)

"You don't even believe me so why should I waste my time with you?" I shout at him and he flinch at my sudden anger being lash at him. 

"You don't understand. I'm trying to--"

"You don't understand me!" I cut him off. Jisung tighten his grip on my wrist as I try to fight him off.

"I did once but now I don't that's why I'm trying to let you know that I want you back." He said. I scoff at his words.

"Coming back? You sound if we were a thing. All we were once was friend that's all. We'll never be anything more than friends! Go back to Somi since you're willing to listen her more than me!" I try to walk away but then he grab my wrist again and this he spun me around, crashing his lip onto mine harshly. 

I try to fight him back but he wouldn't let go of me. I try to kick him but he kept his strong grip on my wrist. My heart was beating rapidly. I don't want to give in, ever. I won't let him play with my heart.

Jisung pull his face away leaving a small gap between us but he was still holding onto me afraid I'll run away from him. I look away from his eyes afraid that I'll get affected by his charms. 

"Look at me." Those same words he used to say to me. 

I didn't look at him so he cup my face and force me to face him. He lean in again but this time he didn't close the gap. We were staring into one another's eyes. His breath was touching my lip and I froze as he stare at me deeply. 

"You still have to do one thing for me." He said and realization hit me. That game we were playing once at the park. 

---

"If you can find me within one minute then I'll do something you want me to do. If I win then you have to do one thing that I want." He suggested.

"Are you going to make me leave?"  He ask me, pressing his forehead against mine. I squeezed his hand tight as he cried softly.

Jisung whispers to my ears, "I win." Then he adds in but this time with a more sincere voice tone and loud enough for the people in font of us to hear."I'm not leaving you."

---

A tear escape my eyes. I quickly wipe it away but then Jisung planted a kiss on my forehead. I smirk behind the tears. "Alright, tell me what you want me to do." He let go of my wrist and carefully intertwine our fingers together. These feelings he was giving me, I missed them. I miss his warm touch. I miss hugging him and being this close to him.

"I love you." He confess. If I was taking a sip out of my drink that I bought then I was sure I'd choke or else spit it in his face. 

He take one of my hand and lay it on his chest. I could feel his heart beat. A smile crept up to my face but then I pull my hand away as he bring it close to his face. His kissed the back of my hand softly and his eyes were begging for an answer. 

"You know my answer already so why are you doing this to me?" I ask, "This isn't why you're here to begin with. I'll tell you my part of the story." 

I walk away and he follow me. We went to the same park where we played at that night and take a seat at the swings set. He waited for me to speak and I told him my past. I explain to him who Somi was and what she did to me and what causes me to go quiet. He was listening carefully as if he was looking for an answer to something.

I watch him think hard about something I have no clue about. Jisung's grip on the swings chain was hard. I could see the color of his knuckles turn pale white when I told him about her threatening me with a knife. I could care less about what he thinks now. 

"Let me guess, Seungmin knows everything that's why he's been bugging me this whole time?" He ask me turning his sharp gaze to me. I crack a smile.

"Duh." I flat out said. Stepping off of the swing I make my way to the exit of the park but he stopped me again but this time I slap him, hard, across the face. 

Jisung's eyes widen at my action towards him but I just kept my smirk on. "I'm no longer the weak girl you think I am. What is it that you want me to do? Say it." I demand. 

He lay a hand on the side of his face that I hit and his eyes carved into mine. Their was no expression on his face. All that was visible on his face was a cold expressionless look. 

"Will you even do what I'm about ask from you?" He went on. I bored my eyes into his and look away the moment his phone rang. He sighs and pick up the call. "What?" He half yelled. I look back at him and he grab my shoulder quickly. His eyes were begging to tell me something. 

"Something came up. I need to tell you something so please can you wait at your window for me to come to you tonight at ten?" I was taken aback by his sudden request. My mind went blank and I open my mouth to say something but no words would come out. Jisung smile before ruffling my hair. Just like old times and my heart flutter. 

He was about to take off running but then I grab the back of his shirt preventing him from doing so, "Where are you going?" I decided to ask since it doesn't seem like good news to me. 

He glance at me and smile before hugging me. I froze as he said the next sentence, "Somi is in the hospital because of suicide attempt." Quickly he let go of me but his smile remain. "Don't worry. I've made up my mind already. Please wait for me as I go finish some business. I'll even answer your questions. Just promise me you'll wait at your window tonight!" He yells to me before running. 

I was lost in my own thoughts. All kind of scenarios were going on inside of my head. What could've happened? Did something happen today? My phone rang and I pick up at the caller's ID.

"Did you hear?" Felix's deep voice came through the line. I hum back and he chuckles. "Jisung needs to clean up his mess before he talks to you, gosh, that guy. I don't understand him sometimes." He joke. I smile.

"Hey, Felix, can you take me to the hospital?" I ask him softly.

"Why would you want to go see the person who ruined half of your life?" He ask me curiously. "Didn't you say you don't want to see Jisung cry?"

"Exactly that's why I want you to take me to go visit Somi." I said, "She's the one I wanna see crying for forgiveness. She's the one who causes Jisung to turn against me so how about I go pay a little visit?" I explain to him and his breath hitch at the thought.

"I guess we can go but you better not try anything risky. It's a patient we're going to see. Not a murderer." 

"Oh trust me, she could be one that time if she didn't stop herself which mean I shouldn't care either. I just want to go finish up my part of this tragic story I'm playing part in." I said back to him and he groan.

"Main characters are so stupid yet risky these days in kdrama's also not to mention annoying sometimes for not realizing shit till the very end." I laugh at his sentence.

"Oh shut up. Hurry up I'll be at the park waiting for you to come pick me up." He sighs and hung up the phone.

I slip my phone back in my pocket and look up to the sky. 

"It's about time I say what I gotta say."

---

YESSS!!!!!

Ight you all prob hate me enough with this book LOL. Some many lanes to swerve at back and forth. So many drama's yet that is true in life there is a shit ton of drama. No hate! SMH. 

What's gonna happen now?

I'll put Seungmin's POV next chapter so you'll know what's going.