30)

The door open and the doctor came rushing inside. Felix and Jisung pull me up right away afraid that Somi was going to hurt me but I reassured them. Jisung engulf me into a hug and I could tell he was terrified. He was shaking so much and his breathing was unstable. I smile for him to relax and he soften. 

"Will she be okay?" He ask me and I nodded my head.

I turn my attention back to Somi and she just return a kind smile back at me. The doctors checked on her and I went to her side again.

"You deserve better. Don't think about death because it's the worse to come." I said as I squeeze her shoulder lightly. She nodded her head.

"I'm sorry." She mumbles. I look at her and she sighs, "I'm sorry for everything. I know you probably hate me by now but I just wanna say that I'm really sorry for threatening you back in that music room with a knife." She said again and I was taken aback. 

Felix's expression changed to a shock one. I never mention anything about a knife when I told him the story so I guess he's a bit shock to realize. "D-Did you just hear that?" He ask Jisung and Jisung nodded his head not giving Felix a look. "She was almost killed!" He half yelled at the thought of it.

"It's fine. What's been done is done. What really matter is now. You're not going to hurt anyone anymore, are you?" I raise an eyebrow. One thing I know about Somi, her biggest fear is seeing me getting mad. She knows what I'm capable of but never wants to admit it. She gulp and sweat drop. 

"I'm good. Seeing you that time in the hallway is enough." She said. I smile and make my way to the door but then Somi called for Jisung's name. He look at me and I nodded for him to go on.

"Can we talk?" She spoke and he nodded. I exit the room after Felix and we both stay out there as the two of them talk. 

"How are you feeling now?" Felix ask me. I put a hand up for him to wait. I was thinking. Why did I not hurt her? She's hurt me enough so why didn't I just hurt her with her own words? "I didn't get to say anything. I wanted to see her hurt but something makes me change my mind." I muttered. Felix lay a hand on my shoulder.

"You're a nice person. That's all that matters. You don't hold grudges as much which means you have a good heart." He explain. I return a smile and we waited for Jisung to come out. 

***

"I love you." She confess to me and I remain speechless. "Reality, II as going to use you to hurt Y/N but then seeing how deep your love for her is makes me change my mind. I came to love you instead." She said with a sad smile on her face. I sigh and stand beside of her bed.

"What you did was wrong." 

"I know."

"What you did to Y/N back then was unforgivable." 

"I know."

"Using me to hurt my own friend and the girl that I love is even worse." I explain to her with my own anger building up inside. She look away from my face and mutter.

"I know." Her voice crack and I give in to her pithiness.

"Then again you're still a friend of Y/N's. Deep down her heart I know she still treasures the times you guys had together. I don't think this is enough time to fix it seeing how deep the damage has been done already but you're forgiven." I said at last. Somi finally turn her surprise look to me. Her eyes widen in shock. Water welled up her eyes and I smile sympathetically. 

"You're forgiven and I know Y/N has forgiven you too." I smile to her and she relax in her bed. She looks down to her palm in her lap and smile happily. Tears roll down her face as she chuckle at the thoughts.