12)

I stayed quiet in my seat. The teacher gave her a seat which just happens to be the one on the other side of Jisung. I rolled my eyes and prepare to begin my day with a living nightmare of my dreadful days. Her eyes laid on Jisung as he raised his hand for her to take the seat beside of him. I could tell already, this girl is head over heels for his looks. Another Sohye to deal with. I sigh in distress and grab my notebook to begin class.

Through out the whole class, I would sneak a few glances at them to see what was going on. It seems to be going well. Nothing surprising, I thought, until suddenly I see a ticked off Sohye at the other side of the room. Oh wait, nevermind, this shall be interesting. I just looked away as the two of them play around in their seat.

Once class was over I head out first. Sohye had her eagle eyes glued onto them, not like I care. Jisung seems to be busy with the new girl to even forget that I wasn't there no more. I sigh under my breath to ease the weird feeling I was holding in. What's been going on with me these passed few days now?

Just as I was about to go to my next class, someone else yelled my name, turning to see who, my heart dropped. It wasn't who I thought it was. "Y/N, hi, where's Jisung?" Seungmin came to me and smile. I shrugged my shoulders but he seems to caught onto my weird actions. "What's wrong, Y/N?" He grab my shoulder lightly and I smile. "Y/N, you do know that your smiles can't ever fool me, right?" I look down to my feet, just then his voice rang into my ear.

"Hey, Y/N, hey, Seungmin. What's up?" Jisung came to us and slung his arm around me. I was about to smile at the sudden appearance but then someone else was with him. I revert my eyes to Seungmin the moment I saw her. Somi came into the conversation and smile.

"Hi there." She waved at me. I didn't buy but I also didn't say anything, obviously I can't, that's the problem. Mentally, I roll my eyes.

"Is she okay?" She pointed to me. The guys fake a laugh.

"Yeah, she's fine. It's just something that you'll have to get used to once you get to know her." Jisung explains. Once she gets to know me? Oh, Jisung, sweetie, you don't know anything about me except for the fact that I am mute. I sigh and walk to my next class ignoring the other three. I'm so not wanting to be with people at the moment.

"Y/N- Wait!" I didn't turn back but kept walking to the other hallway. Little did he know I was crying.

***

I open the door to the rooftop and smile behind my puffy eyes. It's the last period for the day and so I'm skipping it. Apparently, that girl had it with me so I'm not really looking forward to it. Opening my notebook, I wrote down a few small words, "I don't want to make it obvious to you. I'm used to just holding it in. Understand me, leave me alone."

I was writing in my notebook, totally unaware about my surroundings. Someone was already on the rooftop before I even came here. That person was looking down at my notebook while I was writing. I didn't notice it until I saw a shadow being cast upon me. I turn my head up and our faces were an inch away. He was so close to my face now. Sucking in my breath I look away, closing my notebook he stopped me.

"What was it that you were writing?" Jisung's voice showed a cold tint in them. Reluctantly, I slide it into my book bag. He was still waiting for my answer. I type down in my phone, "A song?" His eyes widen in surprise. "Really?" He cock an eyebrow but soon it fade away into a cold stare. I gulp. "Are you okay? Did Sohye did something again?" He ask me again. I shook my head. To be honest, she hasn't really beaten me up or anything but annoy me to death and yell at me. His eyes soften. "Seungmin told me that you weren't feeling well so I thought that maybe I could come find you here. I see you once in a while up here but never mention it." He mutters softly to me. I tilt my head and nodded my head that it was all good.