5)

She sat down in a empty seat totally out of my area. I'm glad therefore I won't have to get tortured while learning. Mrs. Min looks toward me then to Sohye. She knows very well about the certain circumstances that's going on but never mentions it because I told her not to. Taking down the notes that was required, my phone buzz lightly in my skirt pocket. I check the name and it was none other then Jisung. I roll my eyes ignoring him. Then he texted again. Quickly ignoring him he decided to call me this time. 'Really now? Doesn't he know that I can't talk?' Sliding decline I put my phone on silent. 'Hmph that'll do.' I mentally pat myself proudly.

Class ended faster than any day that I've had. Dashing out the door as fast as I can, someone grab my arm and stopped me from being the first to get out. "Who was the boy from this morning?" Sohye's annoying voice questioned me. who technically have speaking issues. I just stare at her blankly. Writing down something on my notepad. "Who?" She roll her eyes and grab my collar, "The cute guy that was flirting with you. The adorable squirrel!" She groan in frustration, not caring about whether I can talk or not. I mentally roll my eyes at her action. Why so dramatic? "Han Jisung" I wrote down at last before walking out the door.

***

"Hey, wait up, Y/N!" Without turning my attention to see who, I knew it's him already by the squeakiness. I crossed my arms and waited for him. "Why didn't you reply back to me?" He pouted at my ignorance. Not feeling like myself, I just pretends that he wasn't there. But, he decided to spin me around pushing his face so close to mine to the point that I could feel our breaths against our lips. Frozen on the spot I couldn't move, afraid of what he might do. Slowly, a small smirk came upon his lip again. "I told you to use some words, didn't I?" He said still not moving away from me. His firm grip was tight around my waist and our lips were exactly an inch away from meeting. Oh dear lord I didn't ask for this! "You know, if I was a jerk then I could've closed the gap by now." He snickers quietly. He was staring into my eyes but I couldn't do so the same. Trying hard not to make myself look pathetic I took out my phone and read his message. "Do you think I should move myself into your classroom therefore you won't feel pressured by your step sister?" I check the next message. "Hello? Y/N! Do you think she's going to do anything to you during school? If so tell me right now." Then the last one. "That's it. I'm coming after you." And so he said and so he did. I finally turn my attention to him who was waiting for an answer, "If you're telling me a no. Letting you know, too late now because I've already talked it out with my teacher and your teacher. Mrs. Min seems to know an awful lot about you. If you don't ever tell me anything then maybe I'll find my way next time instead." He grin evilly. A smile was creeping onto my face at his childishness and kindness. I've just met him and yet we seem so close already. Typing down on my phone to him, I click send and he opens his phone to see my message. "Thank you" was all I needed to say to make his cheeks turn red, his eyes sparkles, and his smile gets brighter. This dork. I roll my eyes before walking away from him. "So, tell me about you more!" He jog beside of me. I mentally slap myself and just smile to myself. Someday, I'll tell him about myself but for right now He'll just have to gain my trust. Somehow, I feel like he's more than likely to stay even if I tell him not to.

***

Through out the whole day, I would see Sohye trying her hardest to get him to talk to her and make him flirt with her but he didn't bother as much. He knew who she was without her saying anything. I don't think she knows that he knows she's my step sister. No one knows but only Jisung does. In a way I could see the difference of Jisung's personality when he's with her and when he's with other girls. He's really kind. He knows what others are trying to do with him but for me, he doesn't. I'm not planning to do anything with him but he just seems to keep dragging me along with him. Not that I mind because I do need an excuse away from home. The longer I stay with him I think I can trust him but for now, I'll just stay and observe. Some people can't be trusted so easily and one of them was Jisung. He's too good. In every way, he's perfect and I definitely don't want to mess with that.

I packed my things into my book bag and pushed my chair into my desk. Slung my bag over my shoulder, I bow to Mrs. Min before walking out. "I see you made a new friend, Y/N." Mrs. Min spoke up before I could step out completely. I turn around to take a look at her. She just smile. "Jisung's a good kid. Don't take a lot of time away and hopefully you'll open up more with him around." She gave me a wink and I smile back nodding my head.

The hallway was dead quiet. The only thing you could hear was the sound of my footsteps. I walk carefully trying to not get noticed by whoever's in the shadows. That is until someone stopped in front of me. "What's taking you so long. Hurry up I'm going to leave you." Sohye's voice cut into my thoughts. I sigh. She really ain't going to let me off so easily is she? Just then I recall my previous message from Chan last night. My eyes widen and I just left her standing there. I ran out the school building, without her following me. That's good therefore I won't have to worry about her stopping me from staying after school with the guys.

Jisung spotted me running when I ran passed the music room. "Yo, Y/N, what's up with the rush?" he chuckles. I narrow my eyebrows. Without saying anything I grab him by the hand and took him along with me. He was stunned by my sudden action but still went along with it. A smile plastered onto his face he just laugh at my sudden run. "Why are we running?" He ask me when we finally stopped outside with the others looking at us strangely. I took out my notebook and write down quickly, "Run guys, she's coming after me. If we don't go now she'll come after me starting right now!" Everyone else but Jisung didn't know what I was talking about. Jisung's gaze turned serious. He turns to his friends. "We're hanging out right? If so, let's hurry up and leave." He intertwine our hand and fingers together, with a smile on his face he pull me close to him. "Hyung, let's go." Then we all took off with no explanation. I'm going to be so dead once I get home but I'd rather live with these guys by having them make my day a whole sunshine before I go back to my jail cell. Happiness first, am I right?

***

Here's your update. I hope you enjoy it. I'm feeling off with my writings now a days so I might be on and off often but I'll try my best to keep writing for you guys. My goal is to COMPLETE all of my current stories and go on a long hiatus for a rest but I DOUBT that it'll come soon LOL.

Everyone, but Jisung, doesn't know about her family. What's going to be their reaction once they figure out about her life story?

Jisung is trying hard to help, hehehe.

Hopefully my next chapter comes out on Feb. 28 or March 2