11)

Sohye's eyes widen. Who knows what she's thinking but one thing I know for sure, she was furious. She screams her head off. Jisung lets go of me and smiles. "I won therefore you're doing as I say." I raise an eyebrow. "Not now though. Let me think about it. Though, for now, let me do something first." He was about to go inside after Sohye, who ran away to her mothers grasp. What is she? A five year old? I held him back but he wouldn't let me until my father appear at the doorstep. His eyes bored into Jisung's as the two of them glared at each other. I cut in between them the moment my step mother appear with my sister beside of her. She fake a smile.

"Hello, Y/N who's this young man?" I cringe at the sudden fake move. He knew it very well. He bow and smiles, more like smirking from what I see.

"Hello, I am Han Jisung. Someone close to Y/N." My mother nodded her head slightly, glaring at me. I let go of him slightly ad he relax. My father still didn't revert his eyes away from him.

"Oh really? I haven't heard Y/N mentioning anyone especially a boy. The only one I've heard from was Sohye." She bow and Sohye pouted. Jisung didn't buy but still play at it.

"Well, forgive her because she does have a certain problem as I may say. I don't take it to offense. She's a nice girl." He slung his arm around my shoulder and I froze. My father grunt in displeasure. Sometimes I wonder what is Jisung playing at on this game you called life.

"Jisung-oppa, do you want to come inside for dinner?" Sohye brought up her courage to ask him. He shrug his shoulders.

"I'm sorry but it is getting kind of late so Y/N should be sleeping too. I'll eat when I get home just be sure Y/N's eating well. Maybe next time I'll eat with you guys. I want to get to know more about Y/N's family anyway." the corner of his lip curved slightly in amusement. My father tensed but then relax. He seems to be observing Jisung fairly well.

"Oppa, why do you care about her so much? She's not a baby no more." Sohye's attitude was about to be shown.

"Why do I care?" He sighs and pull me close to his chest, "She's my girl-friend. Anything involving her must involve me in it." He clicked his tongue and ruffle my hair. "Besides, she needs help. You don't. She needs me and you don't. You have someone but she don't." He sent her a death glare and smiles, "Goodnight Y/N. I'll text you later?" He gave me one last smirk of amusement and jog away from my doorstep. He's done it now, I thought, but nothing happened afterwards.

***

That night, I woke up in the middle of the night. I couldn't find any sleeps in me so I decided to wake up earlier than usual. My phone was blasted with Jisung's spam again. He keeps saying, "I'm so sorry if I got them onto you!"

"I'm sorry for being such a bad ass!"

"If I got you in trouble then forgive me. You can slap me or do anything you want with me but just don't tell me to leave."

I laugh inside my chest at his panicking state.

"Why did you say I was your girlfriend?"

"Can I not? Sohye seems like she waned to get rejected so I just had to say that. Also because you're my best friend. I can't let them do this to you."

It pained me a bit but I just let it go. He is a friend to me too, right? He's here to help me until I'm me again. He's a friend who'll be there when I need him. He told me not to make him leave so I won't.

I grab a cup and drink some water to refresh myself. As I lay my cup down, my father appeared at the stair way causing me to jump a bit. He chuckles. "Sorry if I scared ya." I nodded my head and he came down into the kitchen where I was at. Taking a seat down beside of me he sighs.

"May we talk?" He went on. I nodded.

"Look, I'm sorry for hitting you the other day. I'm not asking for your forgiveness. I-" My father starts to tear up. I was surprised that he would be breaking down in front of his own daughter when really he should be maintaining cool at all time. He went on, "I just don't want you to go through another suffering again. I couldn't let you have any friends due to my over protectiveness but now I see." He wipe his tears away and smile to me.

I watch in awe as my father tries to explain his part of his story. His reasons and his answers. I smile, taking his hand in mine, I squeeze it tight, gesturing him that I was fine. "If only if I didn't cared about my own jobs and providing money for you guys, I would've been there for you when you needed me the most." He cried even harder this time. My eyes turned cold. I don't need anyone's pity. My fathers been through enough. I don't need him to worry about me no more. "If only if I could protect your voice," He look down to my eyes and sigh sadly. I knew what he's going to say next. "then I would still be hearing you calling for me. Telling me 'it'll be okay' I want to see you smile and hear you sing. I want to see my daughter once like before." He cries. A small tear escape my eyes. I wipe it away immediately, standing up to go to my room, I smile one last time to my father. Someday, father, someday. If Jisung can't hear me then so can't you. Forgive me.

"You have a nice voice in your recording." I heard him mumble at the end. A small smile came onto my face. If only if I could, I would scream at the top of my lung for someone to save me but I know it's useless.

***

"You're so mean~" Jisung pouted beside of me. I was currently reading a book in class but this certain squirrel won't leave me alone. I didn't bother to pay any attention to him though. He sigh and slump down in his seat. The teacher was currently busy at the office at the moment, supposedly with a new student, I heard from other people. "Y/N, what's so interesting about that book that I don't-" He was saying but then stopped, "have." He finished the moment he look up to the front of the classroom. I notice the mouth wide of people in the classroom, including Jisung, and closed my book to see who was receiving the whole worlds attention that's more interesting than my book.

As I look up to the front, my eyes widen, and my smile faded. A pair of eye placed upon me, we both kept our cool, and neither of us cared the share. She smiles to the class and bow, "Hello, my name is Jeon Somi. Nice to meet you guys and I hope we all get along." She smirked at the end towards me. My mouth dropped but not because of her beauty but because of who she is. Before I could even do anything else I heard Jisung mumbles to me,

"She's pretty cute."

I felt like my heart stopped.

---

DUN DUN DUUUUN!

Told ya Ima add another character to the mess. Who is she?

Jisung is stunned!

Shiteu going down down baby~ LOL