26)

Jisung pull away. His ears were red but he wasn't looking at me in the eye.
"I'm sorry." He mumbles before running out.

"Alright, game over for Jisung. I'm calling Brian to come knock some senses into this guy." Chan said, dialing a number but I grab it before he could click call.

"Leave him be. I forgive him anyway. The person I'm hoping to cry isn't Jisung." I said at last. Chan and the others all look at me with curiosity in their eyes. Chan's eyes flicker with amusement.

"I see. Felix get the popcorn ready." He said before sitting back down. I hand him his phone back and walk out after them.

***

I can't believe I did that. Why did I kiss her? Reality it should be Somi who I kiss but why is it that I always want to be with Y/N? Hearing that she likes me makes my heart flutters.

I said I don't like her. What I was about to say was that I love her but why is it so hard? Obviously, because I'm dating someone.

Brian is going to kill me if he knew what I did. My phone rang.

Speak of the devil.

"Hello?" I said nervously.

"I heard you kissed someone." I face Palm myself.

"And?"

"And? Is that all you're going to say? And? This is a progress. You love her. What's so hard?"

"Hyung, I'm dating somebody else. That's the problem." Brian sigh.

"Break up with her. She is the one whose lying to you. Not Y/N." My mind went blank.

"Excuse me?" Brian chuckle on the other side.

"I got ways. Don't ask how I get my info so fast. I was just checking up on my little brother and something happens to fly by to me. Your brother knows what's up so believe me. I've never lied to you obviously except for that one time I stole your food a few days ago but that's it!" He exclaim receiving a small laugh from me. I took in a deep breath as a shadow cast over my eyes. 

"Thanks, hyung." I said before hanging up. 

I turn on my heel and walk to class. I'll do what I have to do at the end of the day. I'm sorry but this is how I'm going to end everything. It's neither now or never. I can't lose her. 

***

I  woke up after taking a nap in class. Who knows how long I've been asleep. Most of the students were gone already. I realize that Seungmin wasn't around. I really did hurt his feelings for choosing Jisung over him. Guilt begins to build up inside of me. 

I pack my things before ending my day for the weekend. Maybe I should just grab a drink before I go home. I do feel like I need something to refresh my thoughts. 

Just as I pass the gate of the school Sohye came to my side with a sad look on her face. She bit her lips as if she wanted to say something to me.

"Why?" She mumbles. I knit my brows together. "Why did you have to hurt Seungmin when you were in fact hurt because of Jisung too?" She finally ask me. 

I bit the inside of my mouth. I couldn't answer her. It's true though. Why didn't I choose to be happy? He could give me anything. He can love me more than anything. 

Sohye grab me by my shoulders and shook me. "Tell me why? Why is it always you?" She finally say. I was speechless and lost for words. "Why can't I find love like how you do?" She mumbles. Her sobs became audible and tears crashes down. I look at her and pat her head. 

"Let's go home. It's been a long day, sis." I said, trying to calm her down. Feelings like these are best to be stored away and never spoken of. 

"Sohye?" We both turn around and Seungmin was standing there with his back pack on. He had just came out of the building like I did too. "I think I'm ready to let go." He confront to me and I smile. He return me his same bright smile like before.

"Thank you, for everything, Seungmin." I said and he put up a hand to stop me.

"I've just talked with Jisung before I came out. I've apologize to him already too so please don't worry. I'll be okay." He assures me but his eyes says so otherwise. "Sohye, let's go. Y/N have somewhere to go. I'll drop you off." He said to her and this got me thinking. I look at him and he smirk. "What?" I roll my eyes.

"I'm going to go buy myself a drink. See you two later." I part ways with them. I think he'll find someone soon. She'll love him just the same. 

---

I walk alone on the side walk as the sun was setting from afar. This reminded me of that time in the Ferris wheel with Seungmin. Thinking about it makes me cry for an odd reason yet again I still choose Jisung when really he say so himself that he doesn't like me. 

I stopped by a convenience store and bought myself a cold drink. As I was about to pay, someone else paid for me. I turn to look up but he didn't say anything. I grab my bag and walk out but then soon I realize that he was following me. I sigh at last before I turn around to face him. 

"What do you want?" I finally ask him before he could take another step near me.

"I want to talk to you." He said but it came out more like a question. 

I tilt my head side way and he quickly take a hold of my hand. I try to break free but then Jisung pull me close to his chest. His heart beat was fast. 

"What is it that you want?" I ask him one more time. It was the same question that he ask me before we broke the chains. 

"Tell me your story. I'm going to stay to listen first." 

---

Whoa!

What is going to be Seungmin's fate?

Is Jisung finally going to open his eye's now?

ISTG Brian's character makes me laugh. 

It's close to the ending.

Some other things will be explained later.