Spin Off Chapter

Seungmin smile at the sight of his two friends. Seeing them happily together makes himself happy just at the thought of them getting back together again but as something more than just friends. Seungmin turn away to walk to his class but then was stopped by someone from behind of him. 

She held on tight to his shirt begging for him to wait for her to say something. Seungmin knew who it was without looking yet he knew it was a bad thing to be falling for someone so fast right when he's just done moving on from the previous. 

"Is there something you need?" He decided to ask the girl without turning around to face her. 

It's been like this for a while now. Jisung and Y/N were together yet a part of him was still hung over her but he knew he shouldn't be like that. Sohye was always with him even though they don't talk a lot he admit he likes her around him. It makes him feel not as lonely. 

"Do you want to come over for dinner tonight?" Sohye mumbles softly hoping he'll accept. Seungmin look towards Y/N who is holding onto his best friend's hand and sigh. Shaking his head.

"I'm sorry but you know the problem already. I really can't move on if I keep seeing her like this."

Those words broke her heart but she hid them well. One thing she earned from Y/N is that keeping her feelings hidden were the best thing to do rather than losing someone. She hum in response. She understand him and didn't want to push his limit knowing how she's already been asking him out a few times now. that's right, this wasn't the first.

"I understand." She reply before walking back to her classroom. Seungmin eyed her as she slump her head down. Seeing how heartbroken she was because of his feelings made him feel even worse. 

---

He grab his bag and make his way to the cafeteria to eat with his group of friends. Of course Sohye would be there same with his two friends who were together. Sohye moved aside for him to take a seat. He plop himself down beside of her and smile.

"Sorry I'm late." He reply and she shook her head.

"It's all good. Here," She hands him a box, "I made you lunch." She smile. Seungmin didn't know what to feel but one thing he knew is that the girl was trying hard for him. 

Secretly, it was Y/N who helped her cook because she was lacking skills to cook but thanks to Y/N's help she was able to cook his lunch successfully for him. She took time into making it and hoped that he'll accept her boxed lunch at least.

"Thank you, Sohye." Seungmin said with a small smile. Her eyes widen and she smile back as he accept her lunch.

Jisung and Y/N were happy but why isn't he? Shouldn't he be happy for them? He was the one who decided to help them so why is he still acting this way?

After the day ends Seungmin exit his classroom and walk down the hallway to unlock his locker. A bunch of love letters scattered on the floor. All from his fan girls. Jisung came by and unlock his too. Of course just like his, there was love letters in there too. Jisung chuckles in disbelief.

"These girls don't understand that I'm taken, do they?" Jisung said before picking up the letters. Right as he was about to toss them away in the nearby trash can someone cuts in to stop him. 

"Don't be mean to them. At least read it before you do anything to them. These girls took their time to write them for you." Y/N suddenly appear between them. Jisung sighs. 

"Babe, it's all the same thing though." He said pouting. Y/N laughs and turn her head to Seungmin. She waved to him with her usual smile she gives.