23)

I was sitting with Somi in the Ferris wheel. She said that she wanted to get on the Ferris wheel before we leave because it's what couples do and she's always wanted to get on one with the person she love. I felt bad now because I don't even know for sure if I truly love her or not. Somehow my heart is drifting off into the distance to someone I don't think I should be looking at.  

"Wow, look at the view, Jisungie~" She giggles at the amazing view. I was looking at her but it doesn't feel right. She's very different from Y/N.

Somi turn back at me and sighs. "Can I tell you something?" She went on getting my attention. "You know that Y/N doesn't like me, right?" I nodded my head. Is there a reason?

"Wanna hear a story?" This brought my curiosity. I nodded my head and she smiles before looking back out into the view.

"Y/N and I go way back. We were friends to put it at that but then something happen and then we broke apart." She said. I didn't know what I was hearing but a part of me wants to know more. I do need to know more about Somi before I get close to her anyway so maybe I can listen.

"Y/N has talent I'll give her that but she's also despicable." I perk my head up and my eyebrows furrows in confusion. Somi look back at me and shrug her shoulders. "I don't know who you'll believe more on this judging the way you're attached to her. I don't think she told you anything about her past with me but I'll tell you anyway." She pierces her eyes into mine seriously and give me a sad smile.

"Y/N isn't the weak girl you think she is. She's not mute to begin with. It was all an act." She spoke and I was caught off guard. My insides were boiling with anger yet confusion too. Who should I believe? Y/N haven't told me anything about her personal life though. Is this why?

"Why would she do that?" I ask. Somi chuckle at me and I raise an eyebrow.

"You saw her beat me up that day, didn't you? She's not really weak nor is she mute for talking to me like that. You saw it with your own eyes."

"She said she won't lie to me. She told me that she trust me." I mumble to myself but Somi heard it well. I didn't know it but a small smirk curve up to her lips in amusement.

"She lied. She's a liar that's what she is. She wants attention. It's what most people want, isn't it? Y/N will always get what she want. She's using this method to get you too. If you don't know by now but she clearly likes you." My breath hitch at the thought of her liking me. My heart skip a beat but then soon something else took over me.

"She lied to me?" I question and Somi look away.

"I don't know. Maybe, who knows. Believe whatever you want. I know you don't love me, Jisung. You like me not love." Tears begins to sparkle in her eyes and this time guilt took over me. I can't do this anymore. I let out a long sigh of despair. The ride has finally stopped and together we both walk out. 

***

Me and Seungmin exit the Ferris wheel and soon everybody was leaving. I glance at Seungmin and he still kept that smile on. I smile back with a guilty look in my eyes. 

"Should we go look for them?" I thought for a bit. 

"Should we?" I ask him instead. I really don't want to ruin his day even more. 

"Let's go wait at the gate." He suggest. 

Both of us walk over to the gate entrance to wait for them. As the park was getting close to empty, Jisung and Somi appeared but they weren't holding hands. Seungmin take my hand and grip it tight. I didn't mind it knowing how he truly felt and desire. 

Jisung stopped walking once he notice our locked hands. He look away and grab Somi's hand with his before walking out. "Just watch me." Seungmin mumbles to me. I nodded hesitantly. We follow along. All four of us walked through the dark city together in silence. 

"Are you dropping Somi off at the bus stop?" I ask Jisung and he just nodded without giving me any reply. did something happened? "Is something wrong?" I ask. Seungmin squeezed my hand tight gesturing me to not push on or else something might happen. I nodded and let it go. 

"See you at school tomorrow Jisung." She cooed. Jisung chuckles but it seems to be an awkward one. I look away from the two couple. 

"I'm leaving first." I said to Seungmin but he still won't let go of my hand instead he hold onto them even tighter. I glance back at him but his expression was different from the previous one. 

"Forgive me for breaking the promise. This is going to hurt a lot." I was confused but then soon I realize what he meant because the next thing I felt was his lips on mine. My eyes widen.

Jisung part ways with his girlfriend and as soon as her bus takes off he turn back around just to have his eyes widen at his two best friends. He doesn't know what to feel no more.

---

Sadly, your first kiss isn't with Jisung. I told ya you gone hate meh! LOL

Will Jisung step up his game?

Who will he believe?

The real stuff has just begin. (I prob say tht so many times now LMFAO)

Was this part of Seungmin's plan, or no?

This wasn't Jisung's plan. 

What was Jisung's plan then?