22)

All four of us entered the amusement park and Somi took Jisung by the arm right away. She sent me a smirk and pull him away. It's not like I wanted him anyway. Okay, that was a lie but my date is Seungmin not Jisung. 

"Do you want to follow them?" Seungmin asks me. I stare at them as they were both smiling. I crack a small smile and shook my head.

"No, it's fine. Since we're here let's go play?" I said and his eyes lit up. 

"Sure." He take me hand, startling me. I look back one more time but Jisung still wasn't sparing me a glance. My heart dropped. I look away and smile at Seungmin as he take us to the Roller coaster. What I didn't know is that Jisung did look at me but that was after I look away. 

The two of us waited for our turn to get on the roller coaster just as it was close to our turn I saw Jisung and Somi making their way to join us on the ride. I mentally roll my eyes at the sight of Somi but then my lip curve into a smile when I see Jisung. He flash me a kind smile. Seungmin was looking at us back and forth but never question it. 

"Are you guys going to ride this too?" I ask him and he nodded. 

"Mhm." He said and I look back to the front. Out turn came and Seungmin we sit in the middle since we didn't want to be in the far back nor the front, while Jisung and his girlfriend sat exactly behind us. 

"Wanna hold my hand?" Seungmin ask. I stare into his eyes and smile. Why do I feel like he's trying to help me then again using this for an advantage? The way he stares at me makes me think so otherwise. 

"Thanks." I whispered. 

---

Jisung was watching them two from behind. His eyes burning holes into his best friends back but he knew he shouldn't be acting this way. "Wanna hold my hand?" He ask Somi. She smiles and take his hand with hers. 

The feeling was awfully different from Y/N's. He remembers that night they were playing a game in the park, he had ask her to do one thing for him if he win. He did win but he haven't make her do anything yet. He's still holding onto that for later on in the future. What can he use it for? What can she do for him? 

The ride begins and then soon the roller coaster starts to go down. Everybody let out a drastic screams. They all laugh as the strong breeze hit their faces. All of them held onto their dear life as the next swoop comes in. 

As it came to a stop, Y/N got up and stretch with Seungmin following behind her. She saw Jisung and look back to a board or so eventually she started to laugh. He look at her confused but then soon realize. He look at the photo booth where they take all the pictures of the people on the ride. Jisung rolled his eyes at her and let go of Somi's hand without knowing that Somi was furious that he was looking at Y/N all this time but she just never question it. 

Somi knew his heart but that doesn't mean she'll quit. She knew what Y/N can do but she just won't do it afraid that Jisung will hate her which means Somi will use that to her advantage. 

"Are you hungry because I am." Somi ask him. jisung thought for a bit and nodded. 

"Now that I think about it, yea I am hungry." He turned to look for Seungmin and Y/N but they were no where to be seen. Guess he'll have to really let her go to him when his intentions for today was to check on his feelings for her. "Let's go eat."

They both walk away to a small stand selling hot dogs. Y/N and Seungmin didn't really lave they in fact were hiding behind a bush to see if Jisung was really watching them turns out he was. Seungmin smirk proudly to himself. He knew it. 

"Should we go eat too?" He suggested. Y/N nodded her head reverting her gaze away from the other two couple. The more she look at them the more she's less likely going to eat. Right now she just hope her food doesn't come out.

As they both walk over to a hot dog stand Y/N spotted Somi trying to feed Jisung. Though instead of being the loving boyfriend he is, he didn't open his mouth he just told her to eat up before they go back. This got me thinking. Until someone tapped my shoulder. I look away back to Seungmin.

"What kind of toppings do you want with your hot dog?" He ask me. I decide to get something simple. From a far someone glance at us a few times. His heart wasn't beating for the girl he was with, instead it was beating for the one he has his eyes on. He didn't know why he's doing this to himself but he knew he shouldn't either. He let out a deep sigh and stood up to leave making his girlfriend look at him in confusion. Though she knew why she just never act like she does. 

"Park Y/N." She his the girl's name in anger.

"Somi, let's go. Where to next?" Jisung yelled over to her and she smile immediately. The girl won't give up just yet. She definitely isn't going to lose to Y/N in this type of game.

***

Seungmin and I walk back around the place. We went on a few rides together to release some stress by screaming on the rides. A few laughter were shared between us and I kind of like the day with him. 

"Today was fun." I told him and he agreed. 

"Should we go on one last ride?" He suggest and I scan the place for something we could go on together. The sky was getting darker and the sun was setting. Before I could say something he pull my hand we entered the Ferris wheel together in silence. 

"You want to watch the sun set? Let's watch it from up here instead then." He said with a cheeky smile. My heart skipped a beat. Why do I suddenly feel like this when my heart is set on Jisung. 

Seungmin look down at the horizon but I kind of realize that instead of watching the view I was watching him. If I look closer he is actually not so bad either. 

"If only if you'd fall for me first then maybe you wouldn't have been hurt like this." He mumbles quietly. I could hear my heart beating fast because of him but it's not like Jisung. 

Seungmin face me and take my hand. He rub his thumb on my hand in a circle formation and sighs. There was a tint of sadness in them. 

"I know you were watching him all day. You weren't focusing on me." He said which I was taken aback. Was he watching me?

"I was watching you watch him. So was she." He tilt his head and chuckles. "You may not notice it but I've always loved you. I like you more than a friend. It all started when Jisung begins to bring you closer to us. I knew that you were different. You weren't afraid to say something when you knew you shouldn't. You let us hear you. You let us stay with you. That's what makes me love you." He confessed slowly. 

The ride was coming to and end. I didn't know that he ride went by so fast knowing how slow it usually go. Maybe all of this talking made it go by fast. It took a moment for me to process it into my mind. Seungmin loves me?

"He may seem like he loves her but clearly he doesn't. He just doesn't know it. You don't have to believe me but trust me because I'm a guy and because I'm his friend. I can read my friends like a book." He said. 

He didn't sound hurt but he looks like he was and he is hurt because of me. "I can read you two like a book. You're stories are a tragic and it will end up a tragedy if you don't make a move. The two of you are on the same level. Neither one of you wants to step up because you're afraid of hurting one another. Reality, you're not going to hurt anyone. Not even me so don't be afraid to say something." He wink and we step out together. 

"Because, we're not going to leave you behind like how she did to you."

---

I'm back again with that same quote...OBVIOUSLY, bc I was listening to sad music while writing this so it kinda put me into that one emo mood so I had to write that.

My poor Seungmin! WHY!?

If only Jisung knew.

Ight...NEXT Chapter some shit is gonna happen! Prepare to throw some tables and chairs LOL