Chapter Three: Too deep

I couldn't feel anything.

My whole body felt like a statue.

I slowly opened my eyes and examined the room I was in. I was sure this wasn't the cold metal cell I was in before I can closed my eyes. I was in a much warmer, welcoming environment.

The sky behind the thick maroon curtains was a bright crimson red that shot descent rays through the small gaping between the curtains. Despite the coldness that emitted from the out into the in, I felt rather warm and comfortable than expected.

The only sound visible to me at the current moment was the silent beating of my heart buried in my chest.

I glanced over at the portrait above a small oakwood table carrying different flowers in a glass vase. To my shock, the portrait was of Grey. He was smiling and holding hands with a little girl who smiled with peace embedded in her eyes. She had long orange hair that was pulled into one tight ponytail....

I suddenly felt something stroke my waist.....

Using my hand slowly to search inside the thick blanket, lowering to my waist as my heart screamed in my chest, hoping it was not what I think it was, I felt warm muscular hands through the tip of my fingers. I slowly glanced over my shoulder only to stare at the murderous alpha Grey. Looking less in sleep than expected. There was a big chance he wasn't sleeping at all and was pretending for the fun of it.

I studied him, his silver hair had dark ends of which I didn't notice before. At this current moment, it was messy and tangled altogether. Clearly displaying how much he moved in his sleep.

I sighed and turned over to my side and away from him as I shoved his hand off of me. Feeling so poisoned by his touch. I tried shutting my eyes as a distraction just until I could walk out of this room. However that was impossible as I was fully aware of him laying behind me.

He did it again, this time only worse. He circled both hands around my waist and pressed his body to my back, bringing an unnerving feeling to creep up and nest in my stomach and spine.

I reached down to remove his grip but that only forced him to hold on tightly. He was fully awake and there was no denying it.

After what seemed like half an hour of trying to free myself from this prison of muscular arms, I gave up and decided to ignore him for the sake of my mental health.

I felt his head move even closer to my shoulder and his warm breath caressed my skin, giving me goosebumps as he slowly planted small warm kisses on my shoulder, startling my body in the process.

"Stop it." I said and that only motivated him as he traced down to my hand. "Grey!"

I wiggled my whole body to free from him, but he only tightened his hold and made it difficult for me to even breath.

"I'll stop when I want to." He whispered as he traced towards my neck.

Sighing out and finally giving up, eventually. I was aware that this wasn't working.

"What did I do to you?" He asked but still continued his annoying action.

I didn't want to tell him. He knows too well why and he just wanted to start a conversation with me of which I will not help build.

"Emily." He whispered softly and I could fell his stare eating the back of my head.

"Just leave me alone." I said as tears surprisingly slid out of my eyes and onto my cheeks. I wiped them off with my thumb and yet they kept coming down, burning my chicks that were in fact still bruised.