Chapter 2: A Planned Prank (Pt 1)

(What your room looks Like

(What your room looks Like. Sorry about the phone text stuff I'm on a phone of you couldn't tell XD)

Your POV

I felt my mouth drop (the bass! Hehe...I know I'm bad I'll leave now) as I stood there in shock at the room. I loved it! My first reaction was to jump on the bed. I jumped so high I hit my head on the ceiling. "CRAP!" I yelled out. I heard people run upstairs to see my head bleeding a little. "Where did you learn that language your only like five and what happened to your head?!" I heard Jeff yell. I shrugged and Eyeless Jack aka E.j came already with his aid kit thing. Everyone left after scolding me about saying swear or cuss words or whatever that means! I sat on my bed and then wanted to draw. I smiled mischievously as I planned my attack...

Toby's POV (hehe this is going to be fun!)

I can't believe (f/n) said that word! She's so young! Maybe it's because of her parents? I don't know why, but I get a bad feeling because I keep seeing her smiling at me from a crack of her door. It makes me nervous...like she's planning something. Hmmm...I better be on guard!"

Your POV

I know Toby is on guard now, mostly because I creeped him out, but that's ok! I had my coloring supplies with me and I wasn't going to hurt him...that bad anyway... I just had to wait until is was dark...then I would make my move!

TIME SKIP BY YOUR ONE AND ONLY BOI!

Once it was finally dark I noticed I forgot some of my crayons were under a overheated lamp and they melted...oh wells! (How many of you are like this? Justs goes with the flow XD) I try to grab everything and that's when I drop a bunch of things on my dresser. I'm just like "SHITTT!", but no one came, so I breathed in relief. I slowly started to tip toe to Toby's room. (Cuz why not mess with Toby? Love you Toby don't hate! DX) I opened the door a little and saw Toby sound asleep more like a child then I am. I quietly grabbed his hatchets and started coloring and pouring the melted on metal part. All I know is that it looked F.A.B.L.O.U.S! I smirked to myself as I started drawing on the walls and I put his "new and improved" hatchets under his bed. I didn't notice that Toby was up until I was picked up and my coloring stuff was taken out of my small hands. I turned to see a very pissed off Toby. "Uhhh hey....Toby!" Toby carried me out and went to my room...I feel like I'm in trouble....

~•~•~~~••••~••~~~~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•
SEE I'M PRODUCTIVE!!!
Jeff- No your not you idiot
*Sniff Sniff* SLENDY!!!!!!
Jeff- Aww shit....
*Slendy teleport in* Slendy-What is it my child?
*Points at Jeff* He's being mean to me again!! *cries*
Slendy- JEFFREY WHAT DID I TELL YOU!!? *grabs Jeff and teleport out*
I win again! Anyway I hoped you enjoyed! By my killer Monks!