Chapter 17: Hurry!

Screw my bad health Imma froce myself to get a story done and then probably die from being tired and being in pain (and no it's not my time of the month), but you know what? I'm bored so I'll put up with it to write you guys a Chapter! *is lying in bed making so many writing mistakes*
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Slendy’s POV (took me a minute to think of how to spell Slendy XD)

I jumped at the sound of the door slamming open...or more like the door flew off its hinges. I then heard my name being called. I teleported to see (f/n) and a wild Masky on the ground. I'm guessing he was dragged here...I'm going to make sure he's alright. "What's wrong child?" She didn't reply, just ran to her room and motioned us to follow. As we entered her room she took a piece of paper and then a pencil. She started scribbling or at least thats what it seemed like, until we noticed not only words, but she started to draw Nina. When we looked closer we saw her getting tortured and it was detailed, like she was there or something... She then gave us the paper and in bold letters it read, "HURRY" I looked at the paper closer and realized this was his basement. I knew immediately where they were all this time. How could I not to think of all places! That should have been oblivious! I'm so stupid! I guess it's time to pay my old friend a visit...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
That's all I can stand to write, but... ehhh I don't know what to say! *WARNING: Monkey.exe has stopped working* what was I going to say again? Ughhh you know What? I don't care anymore. Bai my lil killer monks!

~Monkey