Chapter 5: Grounded;-;

Every stood there and then Jeff came up and roughly grabbed his now bloody knife and stormed off. Probably to go clean it. Slendy teleported in the room and stared at me which I'm guessing he would have had a shocked face. Everyone seemed shocked and this stayed like this for about five minutes until Slendy finally spoke. "What did you do child...?" I tilted my head in confusion. "What do you mean Slendy?"(I won't call him dad because he might not like that) Hoodie wasn't putting me down and I tried to get out, but no use (mostly cuz I'm a little kid). "How many did she kill Hoodie?" "She killed only two people and I'm pretty sure if I didn't get there she would have killed more." Slendy took me in his arms. "Let's get you cleaned up and then we'll have a chat about stealing other people's things." He took me to the bathroom and cleaned me. He then put me in clean clothes. He started scolding me about stealing things and then about how I was still too young and untrained to be killing already. He grounded me for two weeks and if I wasn't allowed to go outside. I pouted and looked at him. "B-but I just wanted you to be proud of me!" I started getting pissed off and I started throwing things around. I may or may not have thrown a bowie knife at Masky's head...maybe missing it by a few millimeters... That's when Slendy grabbed me and took me to my room. He locked me in and I screamed loudly because I feel like I should be annoying! I noticed my window :). It was unlocked too....:D. IMMA GO ON ANOTHER ADVENTURE YAY! I didn't even bother opening it. I just went to the side of the wall and ran. I jumped threw the window with a SMASH (Or Whatever happens when you crash into glass). I heard my name being called, but you know what? I don't give a crap anymore. I want to be free right now! CYA GUYS LATER!

•~••~•~~~~~•~~~•~•~•~~•~~••~•~•~•~~•~~
I Know this is short but I lazy today and I decided to hurt myself with my use to be sprained ankle. So yay fun Imma be lazy for the rest of the day or I'll put another story later on.

~Monkey