Chapter 16: Cut Short

After we ate we started going to the mall. I smiled and asked Masky for ice cream....he shook his head. >:) He's going to regret that... I started making as much noise as I could and screamed and cried. Masky stood there dumbfolded. "Hey is that your kid?! Make her shut up!" People started complaining and Masky came to me and finally gave in. "Stop crying and I'll get you ice cream!" I stopped and had a smug smile. Little did he know I was going to do worse to him. :)

Meanwhile at the mansion

E.J's POV (didn't see this coming?)

I feel bad for Masky, but at the same time I kept thinking about when (f/n) was freaking out over a drawing. I have a feeling there was something she didn't want us to know and find out. I went into her room and saw that there was empty pieces of paper everywhere. I started looking through everything. That's when I noticed something that caught my eye. There was a crack in the wall. It was sticking out a little bit. I pulled it open after a while and saw almost a stack of paper. I saw Liu/Sully's picture drawn. It showed him in a dungeon with Nina the killer. I quickly took them out and looked through everything. One caught my eye...it was the night they went missing! It showed them walking back to the mansion after killing sprees. In another piece of paper it showed multiple demons appear and attack them. I started going through all of them. They got beat by the demons. After that another demon appeared...but it wasn't just any demon...

Your POV

I got a bad feeling and shuddered. I furrowed my eyebrows. I saw a vision or something. I saw that Nina person getting tortured. I looked at Masky. "We have to hurry...!" My voice changed pitches. I got up from where I was and started dragging Masky back to the mansion. I ignored his questions....we just had to hurry...before it was too late...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
There you guys go! I'm so nice to leave you guys hanging here. Also sorry for this being short!

BEN- Its not nice at all and your not sorry either...

No one asked for your input BEN! Anyways bai my lil killer monks!!

~MONKEY