Chapter 11: Fashion Show Of Hell

I tried my to get out of his grip, but he didn't budge. I groaned as we entered a room with a lot of girly clothes. I almost just jumped off a cliff if there was one near. I felt the bloodlust or whatever it was in my chest and it was bad. I needed to hurry this up, so I could go. Trender set me down and started pulling out outfits. He handed me them and told me to try then on. "But I don't like it! Their crappy clothes!" Trender gasped at me in an over dramatic offended way. I dropped the clothes and started for the door when I got a shiver down my spine. "Your going to try on the outfits and like! If I hear one more bad word out of you I'm going to get anger and no one likes me when I'm anger..."  I turned and picked up the clothes. "How about I try them on?" He nodded and I felt my eye twitch. Trender looked at me weirdly. Oh my god can't it just wait!? As I went to the bathroom to change I felt the feeling burning everywhere. I tried not to, but my eye kept twitching. I went out in a dark pink shirt with a pink and white stripped shirt. I went out and showed him. "Now go free child! Go and show your cuteness to the world!" I frowned and went out either way. I noticed that most of the people were going to their rooms. I frowned, but then realized Toby hadn't came back yet. I smiled and slipped into his room. I saw his hatchets on a high shelf. I pouted knowing I was too short to get them. I then got an idea. I piled things up and then climbed on top of it. I finally was about to get it when Toby entered. "Well crap!" I thought as we had a stare down. I quickly grabbed one of his hackets and jumped out the window. "Cya bitch!" I yelled as I jumped because I have such a great vocabulary. I landed with a roll and then headed to the towns. It's driving me crazy! I...just...have to....KILL....

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Thanks for 100 reads! I decide to make this short because I'm lazy today and I'm tired and a bunch of other excuses! Bai killer monks!

~Monkey