Chapter 15: Birthday!

I woke up and I gasped. Oh my god it's my fifth birthday! I don't think anyone knows, but I'll just tell them when I get to breakfast.
I got dressed and went downstairs. I went to the table and was smiling as wide as Jeff. "Woah why are you so happy (f/n)?" I heard this from Hoodie. "It may or may not be my birthday!"I smiled wider. Everyone seemed shocked at first, but then smiled along with you. "Well then happy birthday brat..." I heard Masky mutter. I looked over at him and he "tsked" and looked away. I got an idea. I had a sly smile on. "Heyyy Maskyyy?" Masky flinched at the sound of my voice being so sweet. "Y-yeah?" He stuttered! "Because it's my birthday and I know you LOVE me so much, I was wondering if you could hang out with me and call me by my real name?" Masky looked at Hoodie for help and then he said, "Fine...I don't know why you want to anyway...br-" I glared at him. "(F-f/n)." I smiled and had some ideas in mind... Oh how he's going to pay... >;)

Masky's POV

I have a very bad feeling about this...

Hoodie's POV

I'm kinda scared... (f/n) never has liked Masky and him her, so for her to ask to hang out and have that smile...oh my god that little smile. Well, rip Masky!

Your POV

Oh this is going to be the best birthday ever!!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
What do you have planned now? We'll find out in the next Chapter! Now I'm going to go complain to my best friend Em or Trailofgiggles. Bai my lil killer monks!

~Monkey