Chapter 8: Nightmare

Thanks To KindredDemon For Being My First Follower!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hoodie said it was time for bed...for me that's an aka time to play :)...

Hoodie POV

I'm getting a really bad vibe from (f/n).... It's making me nervous....

Your POV

I said ok and yawned in effect to act as if I was tired. When he tucked me On, he went to read a book he brought in with him. I pretended to go to sleep and once I heard It, I made my move. I heard Hoodie's snores and slowly went to the door...it was locked, of course! I'm so smart!(note the sarcasm). I went to Hoodie and started searching in his pockets, but then his hand shot out and grabbed my hand just as I found the keys! "I knew you were up to no good!" My shocked face turned into a smirk. "What gave that away frowny man?" I knew I just triggered Hoodie a little JUST A LITTLE as he practicality threw me on my bed, making me bang my head on the headboard thing on the back of my bed. I started crying and Hoodie knew he screwed up. He tried to shut me up, but I just screamed louder. If they wouldn't let me out or let me make my daddy proud I would make their lives hell....

Hoodie's POV

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO?! SHE WON'T STOP BEING LOUD AND CRYING?!??!

Hoodie's POV

I started hearing doors being opened and yelling start. I heard the door being knocked on and I slowly opened it and looked down. All the people in the house started complaining and yelling at me because I quote "didn't do my job right". (F/n) started to stop crying and walked over to the door. She smiled and went to Masky. That traitor!

Your POV

I wanted Masky to tuck in and when I asked he seemed shocked, but then said, "If it gets you to shut up then I guess..." he then sighs and picks me up. He tucked me in, but before he got up he murmured, "Brat". I don't know why, but that made me snap. I grabbed the knife that was under my pillow and I lunged at Masky. He screamed as the others stood there shocked. It took Slendy and four others to get me off of Masky. Masky's mask was broken, he was bleeding from the multiple stab sounds, and he was losing blood like crazy, but it made me crave for blood even more... Was I losing my mind? Maybe...but it was great. While Slendy held me and was yelling at me, I tuned him out and smiled widely as the rest picked up Masky and took him to E.J's room. Slendy saw me and stopped talking. He then kicked everyone out including Hoodie. Then put me in bed and threatened me to go to sleep and then locked the door as he left....he looked scared of me for a second...what did he see?
(Edited 3/13/18)
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I don't care if this is too short for you guys it's late, I'm tired, and I don't feel good, so Imm-
Jeff- Stop making up excuses for your laziness!
Jeffrey Woods I swear to god if you don't shut up....
Jeff- Swearing to god isn't nice Monkey
That's It! *attacks Jeff*
Slenderp- MONKEY WHAT DID I TELL YOU!? YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR MEDS OR YOUR STAYING IN E.J'S ROOM WHERE HE CAN WATCH OVER YOU! *grabs Monkey and teleports away*
Jeff- I win! Oh her readers are still here...uhhh *looks through script on table* Blah blah blah excuses excuses! Bai killer monks! What a weird name......

~Monkey