School

Evelyn woke up to Charlie shaking her awake. "get ready Evelyn school starts soon." he says. Evenlyn hums and rubs her eyes.

Charlie leaves to go to work and Evelyn goes upstairs to get ready for school. As she goes upstairs she knocks on her sisters door till she opened it then runs to the bathroom so her sister couldn't get her

She gets dressed and gets out letting Bella get ready. As she waits she does her makeup and grabs her heel boots since it isn't going to be icy today. "Bella hurry up!" she yells out to her sister.

Bella stomps down the stairs her Orange bag hanging off her shoulder. Evelyn looks at her sister and frowns. "Bells you look wack." she says. Bella frowns at her sister. "at least let me put on a little makeup so you don't look so wash out. " Evelyn says.

Bella rolls her eyes. "fine but only a little bit. " she says giving in quick. Evelyn smiles and takes out some of her makeup. adding a brown shadow, a small hint of blusb, and a tinted chapstick. "here put on mascara. " she says handing her sister a new package of mascara. Bella opens is and aplies it. "there now you look more alive."Evelyn tells her sister.

Bella smiles slightly at her little sister. "thanks Eve. now come on let's get to school." Bella says grabbing the keys to the truck. Evelyn slips on her fur coat and school bag and follows after Bella locking the door on the way out.

The two girls get inside the cold truck and Bella brought it to life. "ready to be the center of attention for god knows how long?" Evelyn asks.

Bella frowns. "You really think So?" she asks. Evelyn frowns looking at her sister. "Bella this is a small town with one high school, and we're starting in March. We are for sure gonna be looked at for awhile." she says.

The two girls stay silent after that reminding themself that it's just school and to ignore all the stares. Bella soons pulls the truck into the parking lot and parks it. "let's get this over with bells."she says to her sister. Bella nods and the both grab there bags and step out of the truck.

They both shut there door at the same time and Evelyn round around to Bella side. "she nice ride." some dude says. Evelyn ignores him while Bella mumbles a thanks before the two kept walking to the school and finding the office.

The two siblings got a hold of their schedules and map of the school. the two walked out after getting a slip for the teachers to sign and they went on their way. Evelyn frowns looking at her schedule. "of course Charlie talked to mom and got what classes I was taking earlier. I hate AP." Evelyn complains.

Bella smiles at her sister. "if you weren't taking AP classes since middle school we wouldn't have been in the same grade." Bella says. Evelyn pouts at her sister. "it's just a lot of hard work that I need to do while you and others don't need to." she says. Bella nods in understanding.

A hand comes up to both Bella and Evelyn making Evelyn flinch and Bella startled. " Hey you're Isabella Swan and Evelyn Swan. " a guy says moving in between them. "uh just Bella." she says awkwardly to the guy. "well I'm Eric the eyes and ears of this place and you two front page baby." Eric says to them.

"oh uh no thanks we don't want a page." Evelyn says for the both of them before grabbing her sister and walking away. "Okay I got to find my way to AP Art you go find English." Evelyn says. Bella agrees and the two split up heading off to there new classes.

Walking into art class Evelyn gets her teacher to sign her slip and takes a seat in the middle of the room. First class of the day I can do this. she thought to herself. and she did.

Evelyn walks into the lunchroom with her sister who had made some friends already. the two walked over to the table and sat down with there lunches. "Hi I'm Evelyn Bella sister." she says to the table. they all greeted her and introduce themselves.