time skip

To say that the random bits and flashes of visions slowed down or the facted that she wrote down random names along with familiar names all over her papers, was an understatement.

Evelyn was losing her mind it felt like. Charile ending up finding his youngest daughter in the kitchen crouched down with her hands over her ears crying and begging for it to stop, glass was everywhere and he didn't know what to do for his youngest. Not only was Bella going through her break down it seemed like his youngest was also slipping and Charlie didn't know what to do to help his daughters. He felt like he failed.

Bella came home to Evelyn passed out on the couch and Charlie cleaning up the broken glass. Chatlie told Bella what happened and that seemed to help bella get out if her funk.

Instead Bella focus on helping her baby sister, although she still had nightmares at night and would scream to hell and high waters Bella seemed to be getting better. And charlie seemed to be getting gray hair from his two daughters.

It wasn't until 2 weeks later did charile sat down with Evelyn and the two agreed that Evelyn would go spend time with her mom up in Jackson ville. For a month just to get her out of town and away from everything. Getting teachers to send her the homework to do while she was gone and Evelyn packed up a bag.

....

A month Evelyn was with her mom for a month and in that month jacob got sick and started to ignore Bella, left her out in the rain than came to her house trying to get her to remember some stupid story he told her left again and Bella got attacked by that stupid vampire and discovered wolves in forks.

Bella had sat her down and told all that Evelyn missed in her month of absents and Evelyn shook her head in disbelief that all this would happen in a short amount of time.

Bella had ended up dragging her sister to Billy's house so she can confront him again. Evelyn made soup for the boys and had given it to billy once Bella forced her way inside. Only to here calls outside she storm past the two and Evelyn apologize before running after her sister to where a group of mostly shirtless men were. "Bella, let's just go." Evelyn called after her sister.

Ignored evelyn watch her sister yell at the group and watch one of them get in her sister face, evelyn went to intervene just as Bella slapped the guy in the face and pure angry went through him. Evelyn grabbed her older sister pulling her behind her and putting her hands up to block him. "You need to calm down." Evelyn said in a low voice but the man didn't seem to hear her or the other guy trying to calm him down.

The guy hunched forward and Evelyn not knowing the man was about to shift into a wolf pushed her hands forward so her hand made contacted with his skin and sending a strong bolt if electricity to him. An inhuman growl came out if him as he swipe his arm out making Evelyn fly back falling hard and knocking the wind out of her. Another yell and an animal growl and nothing.

Evelyn world went black as she used a long if her engery and although was recovering quickly since Bella birthday was still drained as she was still a human.  Evelyn didn't see the man turn into a wolf, didn't see jacob run out of his home and jumped over Bella shifting into a wolf to and watch them fight into the woods, nor did she hear another tell them to bring them to Emily nor did she see who picked her up off the ground and carried her to the truck and than the couch of emily and Sam home.

....................

666 words lmaooooo

Quick update date yay you didnt have to wait 87 years for an update.

Also who do you think picked her up?

And what do you think is going to happen to Evelyn in the future?  (Like in the next books like eclipse and breaking dawn) I wanna know your theories

Dont forget to vote and comment. 

P.s. ya girl might have to go to jury duty again.

Love you and I'll see you in my next update.