reincarnation

The smell of smoke is what woken Evelyn up. looking around Evelyn sees that she is surrounded by burning huts. the sounds of people screaming and crying had her sitting up quickly. Confused Evelyn stands up looking around and heading towards the people screaming. 

"Hazel" a voice shouted. 

for some reason Evelyn turned like it was her name being called. looking behind her Alec and Jane are running up to her. their eyes a brown color and not the blood red she saw before passing out. 

"Sister, we must hurry. they think we are witches and hat we are responsible for this." Alec says grabbing out the Evelyn and pulling her away from the people. 

stumbling after them, Alec keeps a firm grip on Evelyn hand trying to get to the woods so they could leave. 

" just a little further and we'll be in the clear, we will keep you safe baby sister." Alec tells Evelyn 

a loud explosion sounded and Evelyn tripped and stumbled but Alec and Jane were quick to tighten their hold and gotten her to ground herself and they continue on.  Making it into the woods, the three siblings kept going until they were sure that they were safe enough to catch their breath.  

" It's only us now, we have to travel far far away, were no one will know who we are and start anew." Jane spoke softly.

" Do you still feel like death Hazel" Jane asks Evelyn softly. 

" Yes, I feel like something is coming, I fear that but dawn our hearts will no longer be beating." Evelyn spoke. 

she has no idea what was going on, or why the words were coming out of her mouth. acting like Hazel was her name and being accused of witchcraft and feeling the sunken feeling of death was completely normal. Jane and Alec were silent everyone was just taken in everything that had been said.  he hairs on her body stood up and she looked all around them.  danger was coming from two sides. the humans and something darkening on the other. 

"there coming." Evelyn cried out standing up facing where they were just running. Alec went to stand in front of her but she pushes him back.

"no head east I'll distract them. please please you can't save me so please protect Jane." she cried. Alec wanted to argue but as the voice grew louder he nodded grab Jane hand and the ran off,

taking a deep breath Evelyn runs forward towards the voices. Running head first into the mob she gets captured. a sickening feeling washes over her and she knows her siblings are dead. she cries out in pain and sorrow trees surrounding her goes up in flames. everything is loud and hot around her but Evelyn ears feel like they are filled with cotton. that her blood has ran cold.  and Evelyn ends up with a dagger to her chest. 

.

.

.

The searing pain of being stabbed Evelyn wakes up bring her hand up to her chest their isn't anything there. it was just a dream, but it wasn't a dream no Evelyn saw her past life as Hazel the youngest sibling of Jane and Alec. the sister that died trying to save her siblings. the sibling that could feel death and knew all three were going to die. she just never knew her siblings were going to be turned into vampires.  Evelyn wasn't normal and was labeled a witch and was reincarnation into who she is today. But she knew she wasn't a witch now. 

The door to her room suddenly opens and Alec walks in, he holds a small barely noticeable smirk,  something that she should not be able to see from where she was at. 

"your awake, but your heart is still beating." was the first thing out of his mouth as he strolled in closer.  

That caught her attention even more and her eyes made quick work darting around the room noticing different things that her old eyes wouldn't see. she also didn't feel weak anymore, felt more alive than she had since coming to Forks.  standing t the foot of her bed Alec leans closer expecting her face mainly her eyes.

"I bit you on the way here. when we took you, you were on the berg of death and i wasn't going to  have my little sister reincarnation or not die on me again.  But it seems something went wrong.  you aren't a vampire like us."

Evelyn had a sickening feeling that her past self was part of the reason why she isn't a vampire and not completely human. 

..........................................

short short chapter 

so we know she is not a vampire, but you can kinda see she has a few vampire traits. 

next chapter is gonna be about the Cullen, Bella and the wolves reacting to Evelyn being taken.

idk when ill be updating. im planning on publishing another story soon. 

its either gonna be teen wolf, twilight, harry potter, or the vampire diaries but idk what imma be posted.