Shopping

The following week Alice pulls Evelyn aside to plan there shopping trip.

"okay so after school you'll ride with me and well go out of town to these really really nice clothing stores that I think you'd enjoy. and afterwards we can get our nails done. " Alice says excitedly happy that there'll be someone new to shop with.

Evelyn smiles and looks at Rosalie from the distance. "hey Alice do you think we can invite Rosalie?  I don't think she likes me all that much and I feel like if she came to we'd bond and be more acquaintance. " she says. Alice grins more. "sure ill go ask her." she says moving to leave.

"no wait, I want to asks. so she know that I want her to come and your not just dragging her with us."Evelyn says. Alice nods. "okay fine but come find me after class we still got much to discuss. " Alice says before turning around and walking to her next class Jasper following close behind her.

taking a deep breath Evelyn makes her way over to Rosalie and Emmet. Rosalie turns and gives her a dirty look. "yes?" she says. Emmet outs a hand on her shoulder and she gives him a pointed look. "so I was wondering if you'd like to join your sister an I on a shopping trip this friday." she asks.

Rosalie looks at her weirdly. "why" she asks. Evelyn shrugs. "You seem to dislike me for some reason, so I hope having you join us we could at least be civial with each other. we don't have to be friends after this just, hope to make you dislike me less." she says. Rosalie looks at Emmet before sighing and nodding. "fine, but only because I know Alice is going to drag me along." she says.

Evelyn grins. "great I'll take it, Friday after school see you then. " she says before waving at the couple and heading into her class. After class she met up with her sister and told her what was going on. "wait so your not coming with me to help my friends pick out prom dresses." Bella asks.

Evelyn frowns. "no, why would I do that there more your friends than mine. I might talk to them but there not someone I want to spend time with outside of school unless it's the beach again." she tells her sister. Bella nods understanding. "Alright I'll see you at lunch. " Bella asks. "nope going to the library to study." she says. Bella sighs before telling her sister bye and that she'll see her after school.

Evelyn makes it to the library and searches through the shelf looking for something to read. Standing on her toes she reaches for a book when a pale hand grabs it for her. turning around she sees Jasper holding the book out for her. "thank you Jasper. " she says taking the book from him.

Jasper nods. "Alice sent me to come find you. says she still needs to plan your shopping trip." He says. Evelyn grins. "of course,  lead the way." she says. Jasper turns and starts leading Evelyn towards the cafeteria. 

ignoring the looks people gave her as she walked with Jasper towards his family table Evelyn smiles at the siblings. "Hi gugs." she says greeting them all. Evelyn sat by Alice and Jasper sat on Alice other side. Rosalie scooted closer towards Evelyn so the three girls could discuss more about there shopping trip.

"Okay real quick, I need a spending limit. I don't want to blow all my money I have and then be broke the rest of my life. I still wanna go to college." Evelyn says. Alice kinda pauses for a moment then looks at her smiling. "Actural don't worry about it because I'll be paying." Alice says.

Evelyn shakes her head. "Alice no. thank you that's a kind off but I can't have you spending money on me." she says. Alice frowns because she didn't see this happening. Alice glances at Edward who shrugged. "But Evelyn your my friend I want to be able to help any way I can. and besides it's just one shopping trip. " she begins before thinking of something else. "how about at each store you'd have a limit to spend and then I'll pay. and what ever goes over the limit you'll pay the extra amount?" Alice asks.