beach cliff

Wednesday afternoon after class, Evelyn walking out into the parking lot to meet her sister at the truck when she stops noticing a group of girls and some guys gathered around. Huffing to herself as the make walking in the parking lot hard she starts to push pass them, not caring exactly what they were doing. That was until she broke through and saw what or who exactly they were looking at.

"Evelyn, Hey!" The wolf boy from the other day called iut to her as soon as he say her. Flushing red as the people behind her stared as they now know who this guy came here for, and whispering begin. She kinda felt like Bella in the moment wanting rue ground to swallow her whole. With a soft smile Evelyn moved towards him.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"she asks. Purposely not mentioning his name like he did hers as she doesn't remember it. She met serval people all at once and she wasn't the greatest at names, when it comes to just waking up after passing out do to power drained.

"I was hoping you'd want to come hang out with me? Bella always knows she on her way to see Jacob. " wolf boy told her. With a sigh she nods and wolf boy grins getting on a motorbike which happens to be one of the two bikes Bella got Jacob to fix. And Evelyn got on behind him. "Hold on tight."he says before roaring up and zooming out of the forks high parking lot.

**************

Somewhere in Italy

"Our sister is alive brother." The two people dressed in dark cloaks held there hands as they each held part of a broken necklace in the other. It gave off strong engry one that once belong to there baby sister. It has been years since the engry had gone off, and suddenly few months ago the necklace seemed to come alive.

"Yes it would seem that she is. Tell me sister do you believe it her from all those years ago alive like how we are or.... do you think she has been regarding." The brother spoke. "Perhaps we shall see when we see her again. " the sister spoke back before they both released each other hand and the brother hide the necklace away before heading back to the large room. There dinner should be arriving soon.

****************

Back in forks

Wolf boy brought her to the beach on the Rez. Helping her off the bike she thanked him softly and he decided to lead her towards the cliffs. "No offense, but I totally forgot your name." Evelyn spoke bluntly to the wolf boy.

He let out a loud laugh smiling at her widely. "Its Embry." He told her. Evelyn let out a hum in knowledge and they walked a little more in silence before Evelyn broke it again. "Wanna play 20 questions? "She asks.

As the two walk up the cliff asking each other random questions Evelyn felt like her skin was lighting up. And she didn't underestimate why she was feeling this way. The two got to the top and sat down by the edge feet dangling below the surface where water crash against the rocks. " you know my brothers and I jump from here all the time." Embry spoke a little smug look taking over his face.

Evelyn grinned at him. "Oh really? Well why dont you jump now I'd love to see how you do it." She spoke. Embry wiggle his eyebrows standing up and about to pull his shirt off when Evelyn let out a squeal. "I'm joking please dont jump off the cliff and leave me all alone, and please keep your shirt on." Evelyn says her hands over her face, yes she saw them all shirtless the other day but she wasnt looking at them.

Embry let out a low chuckle fixing his shirt and sitting back down. "Okay you can look now." He says Evelyn speaks out through her fingers to make sure it was clear before removing her hands from her face. Embry showing her a bright smile at her reaction. "You are so cute. " he says. Evelyn beams "thank you. "

After awhile they got up and made there way back down to the sandy beaches. "So I could take you home now... orrrr we can go get something it eat." Embry said once they got back to the motorbike. With a wide grin Evelyn when with the second option as she was hungry and didn't want to go home yet.

The burning feeling in her skin didn't leave her till Embry took her home and she was back upstairs doing homework.

...............................

Yo I'm just on a roll.

Tbh I just wanna get new moon over with already.

That's why I'm updating so much because I'm ready to end it, but like I make the chapters short so that it'll last longer than 5 chapters.

Also what you think about the plot twist.

It'll make sense later either on new moon or in eclipse.

Lmaooooo I cant wait for breaking dawn part 2 because like the fight sence

Vote and comment see y'all soon