Wolf Boy

Evelyn ended up waking up an hour after being set down on Emily and Sam's couch, Bella was gone with Jacob as he explained what was going on and why he had to leave her, and explain about the pack a little more. Of course Eve didn't know that Jacob and those boys were wolves.

Waking up being surround by half naked guys, would be anyone's dream. But not Evelyn. Sitting up quickly she counts how many guys she sees. "Where am I? Where is my sister?" She asks. A few boys turn there heads looking at one man who looked like the oldest.

"My name is Sam Urely, Bella went outside with Jacob. They'll be back shortly. "He says simply. Evelyn looked at him and nods poking her tounge out her cheek. "Okay, well can you tell me how I got here? And what exactly happened. One minute this guy was freaking out over a bitch slap and the next I'm waking up surrounded by half naked dudes." Evelyn says scrunching her face up in distaste.

"You fainted."one of the boys said quickly. It seemed like a quick excuse but Evelyn knew he was right. She used electricity and that drained her as she happened healed from Bella birthday all the way. She nodded and than looked at the man who seemed to be in charge. "So can I know all of your names? Also can i use the bathroom? " she asks. One of the boys barks up a laugh and Evelyn looked towards the sound confused on why he'd think it was funny.

"Right introductions and then we'll show you to the restroom."  Sam says "oh and food."the girl next to him outside in. Evelyn nods and looks on the the left. Raising and eyebrow up and tilted her chin indicating for the half naked boy to start.

"I'm Jared" the boy on the right said. Evelyn glances towards him before looking away. Evelyn listen closely to each boy introduce themself.
"I'm Embry, and I'm Paul." The last guy paul say. "And I'm Emily, Sam finance." Evelyn looked towards the only female in the crowd of boys. She was very beautiful and had several claw mark scares lining apart if her face. She kinda wanted to know how she got them.

"Nice to meat you all, now bathroom?"she asked. Emily moved forward. "I'll show you."she says. The two head towards the hallway before Emily called back to the boys about not eating till they got back. Emily showed her the bathroom and left her to it. Looking around the small bathroom, glancing in the mirror eve could see her eyes looked dull again. After what she thought was a good enough time to be away from all the half naked guys Evelyn exited the bathroom turning quickly and slamming into a bare chest hard. Hands quickly shot out and steady her."sorry" she says quickly looking up to see which of the half naked dudes she bumped into they made eye contact and the half naked boy seemed to lose all brain of thought which made her confused.

"Bella Jacob your back" Emily says in the background. Evelyn quickly pushes past the guy and walks towards her sister voice. "Bella!" She calls quickly reaching her sister and pulling her into a tight hug. "Thanks for waiting for me to wake up before leaving. Nothing like waking up to a group of strangers. " Evelyn tells her sarcastically. 

"Sorry Eve." Bella says hugging her sister back. "The boys didnt give you a hard time did they?"Jacob asks. Before Evelyn could say anything one of the boys shouts out." Seriously man!" Evelyn went to turn around to see why the boys were freaking out but a hand shot out and Evelyn. A bolt of electricity passed through shocking whoever just grabbed her. A sudden growl passed through the man's mouth. Evelyn looked at him with wide eyes it was a boy name Quil. He released his hold and stares her down. "Paul wasn't joking when he said she electrocuted him." He said stepping closer to her. "What are you? Your not a leech and definitely not one of us. " he says.

Bella instantly pulled Evelyn behind her and Jacob moved to stand in front of them both. Sam stepped towards them to. Everything suddenly turning tense. "What are you than?" Evelyn asked looking at them from over Bellas shoulder. "Wolves." Quil said simplify. "Shapeshifters " sam said. "Your turn." Paul called from where he was. "I dont know what I am. I've always had vision, always drew things or people. Before actually things happening. I didn't start electricity till I gotten here at forks. And this power is draining me. It is slowly killing me and it almost did a few months ago. "Evelyn said. Evelyn herd a small gasps and emily mumbling oh you poor thing.

"So your a human who can shock people? Hot." The guys say. Which earned a growl from the guy Evelyn bumped into. Evelyn looked at them all with an uncomfortable look."Bella can we go please, I'm really tired." Evelyn tells her sister softly. Bella agrees and the two leave the house evelyn calling out to sam and emily thanking them and Jacob following them out wanting to drive them back instead so Bella could nap also.

"Why was that wolf boy acting so weird. I bumped  into him and he looked at me all weird." Evelyn says. Jacob let out a snort shaking his head as he drives back into forks. "That I can't say. But maybe someday you'll find out why."Jacob said. Evelyn hums in reply and leans her head against Bella shoulder and Bella wrapped an arm around her shoulder and leans her head on top of Evelyn head. The two following asleep as Jacob drove them back.

Jacob ended up carrying Bella inside and Charlie carried Evelyn inside. Evelyn ended up dreaming of the vampires with red eyes in dark cloaks.

........................

Over 1k words. A bigger update.

I spent 3 days in jury duty before I was excused so yay I'm free.

Idk when I'm gonna update again. I'm kinda on a toll right now lmao.

Anyway I'm already writing the next chapter as we speak so hopefully it'll be out very soon so please be patient. I also have three big test coming up in the next few weeks.

💓💓

Vote and comment see you in my next update.

What do you guys think about the chapter and who do you think bumped into Evelyn?  And why do you think she's dreaming if the vampires with cloaks.