Evelyn Birthday

April 20, 2009 Evelyn 17 birthday. And was few months away from graduation. Evelyn worked hard to be able to graduate early with her older sister Bella. But ever since Bella left to save Edward Cullen from dying permanently the two swan girls were a little rocky with each other. But none the less it was still Evelyn birthday.

Dressing up extra as she always does Evelyn felt good

Dressing up extra as she always does Evelyn felt good. She didn't feel drain. Tried no bags under her eyes and she was finally off the medication she had to take fir her drowning accident. Evelyn was feeling refreshed and like she did before she came to forks.

Slipping on her jacket and grabbing her backpack Evelyn left for school being picked up again by Embry who had gotten out if the car hugging her and wishing her a happy birthday before letting her inside the truck which was now given to him.
In the road to school Embry hands her a box.

Evelyn looked at the necklace close up to her face before looking at Embry and looking at his shoulder where his tribe tattoo sat than back to the necklace

Evelyn looked at the necklace close up to her face before looking at Embry and looking at his shoulder where his tribe tattoo sat than back to the necklace. "Is this really your symbol on a necklace? " Evelyn asks excited. Embry grins looking at her. "Yeah. Uh Emily and sam gave me the idea. Something to let people know your apart of our pack without being pack. It's very special to me."Embry says. Evelyn looks at him grinning widely. "Put it on me before I go in for class. "Evelyn asks.

Embry instantly agrees and watches her take off the necklace she was alre wearing and putting it inside her bag and hope that it doesn't tangle later. Evelyn clinches the necklace to her chest. In the last few weeks she's been around Embry Evelyn had grown a crush on the wolf boy and the faced that he wanted her to wear his pack symbol ment a lot to her.

Pulling up to the school parking lot Embry gets out and opens the door, Evelyn thanks him softly as she sets her bag on the seat and hands him the necklace before turning around and lifting her hair up to make it easier. Embry gently places the necklace around her neck and clips it together. Evelyn drops her hair down and turns around smiling happily and pulling Embry into a tight hug which he returns happily. "Thank you Embry, I love it so much." Pulling back Embry smiles. "I'll pick you up afterschool okay birthday girl."he says. Evelyn agrees and Embry gets her bag handing it to her. "See you soon." He says and watches her go inside the building if her classroom. Embry does a quick glance around seeing some people eyeballing him. Seeing the cullens stare at him he gives a little half smirk towards them and gets inside his truck and leaving the school grounds.