accident

The next day Bella tells her sister that she going to confront Edward Cullen about what his deal was. Evelyn was all for it telling Bella that he better be sorry for acting like a dick to her.

Bella pulls into the schools parking lot and parked the truck facing the area the Cullens parked yesterday. the two watch the Cullens pull in shortly after. One jeep and one red car the Evelyn couldn't tell you the name of.

Evelyn put her head down when they started getting out not wanting to feel like a creep. she hears Bella let out a sigh. "he's not here." Bella says disappointed. "coward" Evelyn mumbles. Bella smiles weakly at her sister. "Lets go Eve don't want to be late. " Bella says.

Evelyn groans getting out of the car. "yes I do Bells." Evelyn says out loud as she slams the truck door close. "hey don't take it out on my truck." Bella says frowning. Evelyn shrugs. "whoops." she says before walking ahead of her sister.

Bella shrugs to keep up even though she's taller she walks like a baby deer trying to get use to her legs. Evelyn slows down till Bella caught up. " So I got to get to the other side of school I think I'll go now." Evelyn says.  Bella nods and they say by to one another both getting to their classes.

Throughout the day Evelyn kept being stared at by the Cullens she didn't understand why and it was starting to bug her. After school Evelyn met Bella at her truck and the two head off to the dinner for dinner Charlie told them about meeting them there.

Over the next few days Bella keeps an eye out for Edward while the other Cullens keeps and eye out on Evelyn. there was something odd about her and the Cullens wanted to be cautions. they Knew she was human but Alice thinks she's going to be like them at one point but hasn't seen a vision proving her theary.

It was two weeks since the Swan girls have started school when Evelyn woke up feeling off. She ignore it and got dress for school.

Evelyn could tell by looking outside that it was going to be more cold then usual and slip on a long sleeve before heading down stairs to eat with her sister

The two girls finish breakfast while seeing Charlie pull up in Ballad truck the two girls grab there stuff and head outside Bella slipping on ice and grabs a hold of me making me fall with her.

Charlie quickly came to our side and helps us up. "careful there Bells. roads are icy so I put tracks on your truck. drive extra careful today okay."Charlie says to Bella. Bella nods and gets inside the truck Evelyn walks around getting into her seat.

The two wave to their farther and Bella drives off. Evelyn turns on the radio and looks at her sister. " do you think something's going to happen today?" she questions her sister.

Bella glances at her sister and shrugs. "don't know maybe." Bella tells her sister. Evelyn takes a deep breath trying to calm herself down. Bella soon pulls into forks high school and the two get out.