The Aftermath of Bella's Absence

Three days Bella was gone for three days. And in those three days. Evelyn got release from the hospital, Embry seemed to be around her even more, and it was Harry Clearwater funeral. It was after the funeral when Evelyn meet Sue Clearwater and her two children Leach, and Seth Clearwater. Leah hair was chopped short along with Seth and the same tribal tattoo that Evelyn saw in the wolf pack. Leah had a cold hard look in her face and Seth seemed happy being around the older wolf pack but you can tell in his eyes that he's hurting.

Embry had an arm around Evelyn, a stance that could pass off as something casual between two friends. Only the wolves knew Embry wanted it to mean more. Leah did not seem please learning that Evelyn was Bella Swan sister, as she knew the Sawn girl was associated with Vamoires being in love with one and was currently risking her life for a dead guy. But after finding out from the other wolves that Evelyn was Embry Imprint but didn't know it yet. She decided not to hate on the Swan girl as she knows that she'll end up staying with then and being around then often because of it. And It be nice not only having Emily her cousin around as it still hurt to see Emily and Sam together. Evelyn could be a nice distraction from all the boys.

Evelyn was in the kitchen taking her medication when she started seeing flashes of different crimes happening but all involved several red eyes dressed in normal clothes. A sudden hand on her shoulder and she's brought back into the kitchen of the Clearwaters home. Turning her head she see Embry and smiles weakly at him. "You okay?" He asks her softly. Evelyn nods. "Yeah just waiting for the meds to kick in. I should probably sit down they drain me but the doctors say it'll help with the infection from the drowning. " evelyn explained. Embry nods and leads her to the living and telling Paul to get up and let Evelyn sit. Paul wanted to argue but one lol at Evelyn he knew she just took her meds as she started looking less alive. Paul got up without a fight and let Evelyn sit where he sat. Evelyn gives a small thank you as she takes his place and leans her head back.

Sue had a worry look on her face seeing Evelyn drained of energy but Charlie quietly explain about evelyn driving accident that happened the same day and Harry death and that less than 4 hours later her lungs filled again. And at the hospital the doctor telling then that bacteria got into her lungs from the ocean and had medicine but it always drained her after taking it but she wanted to come and pay her respect even if she had to take her medication everyday at the same time.

Sue told him that they could leave and Embry cut in saying that charlie was staying and that he was taking her home. Charlie also found out that day at the hospital that Embry had feelings for his daughter, and unlike Edward Charlie act really liked Embry and that he be a good fit for his daughter. And had aloud him to take her home so long as there wasn't any funny business.

It wasnt long till she got Embry attention telling him it was time for her to go. Helping her up. Evelyn says her goodbyes hugging everyone including Seth and Leach. Which surprised everyone that Leach hugged her back.

Helping her to the truck Embry  buckles her in and takes her back to the Swan household. Seeing she was asleep Embry got out, got Evelyn keys out if her bag and unlocks the door. Setting her bag on the couch he goes back outside and picks up Evelyn bring her inside and upstairs to her bedroom. Taking off her shoes and pulling the covers back Embry tucks her in. Barely awake Evelyn mumbled a soft thank you and she turns to her side and cuddles into a pillow.

Making sure he locked up the place and setting her keys in her bag again. Embry locks himself out of the Swan household and texts Sam so he can inform Charlie that Evelyn was at home safe. Sam also told him that he had to patrol and that Jared was going with him instead of Seth letting the two Clearwater children today off. Embry took the truck back into La push and shifted starting off on his patrol.