Esme

Esme came over right after Bella left Charlie let's her inside and tells her what's going on with Evelyn. Esme smiles gently at Charlie. "don't worry chief I'll take good care of her and make sure she recovers completely. " Esme tells him. Charlie nods

Charlie leads her upstairs and to Evelyn room. Charlie leans down and shakes Evelyn awake.

"hmm?" Evelyn asks tiredly "open your eyes Eve." Charlie says using Bella nickname for her. Evelyn slowly opens her eyes and peers at her dad. "yes dad." she asks. " Evelyn this is Esme, Dr. Cullen wife. she's going to keep an eye on you while I work and Bellas at school okay " he tells her softly.

Evelyn looks over and sees the beautiful woman name Esme. "Hi Esme, I'm sorry you have to come here everyday. " she says raspy. "it's no problem dear. get some rest because when I wake you up again I'm going to have to keep you awake. " she tells her. Evelyn hums. "have a good day a work. thank you esme." she says before closing her eyes again.

Charlie and Esme exit her room. "wake her up about 9 and don't let her sleep anymore. " he tells Esme. Esme smiles at him. "I got it all taken care of. now you head off to work and don't worry  if you need to. call during your breaks." she tells him.

Charlie finally leaves and Esme waits a few minutes before calling Alice. "Alice can you keep an eye on Evelyn for me please, I want to make sure nothing goes wrong. " Esme says. "of course,  and I'll bring all her work over after school." she says already knowing what Esme was going to say.

Esme hangs up after that and cheeks the time. seeing that it was about time to wake Evelyn up she heads back up stairs. "Evelyn dear, time to get up." Esme says softly. Evelyn groans softly. "my head hurts." she say quietly. "I know it does sweetheart but I'm going to need you to get up now, we don't want to go to the hospital do we?" Esme says.

Evelyn slowly opens her eyes looking at Esme. "no." she says softly. Esme smiles gently Esme helps her sit up and Evelyn holds onto her head in pain. she whimpers slightly. "ow" she says. Esme looks at her sadly.

"come on, let's get you down stairs and some food in your stomach." she says. Esme picks her up with ease. "wow your strong." Evelyn mumbles. Esme doesn't say anything just takes her downstairs and into the living room. "I'll make you some toast  alright dear?" Esme says. "yes please." Evelyn says.

Esme is quick to get started on her toast while keeping an eye on her that she doesn't fall asleep. "why don't you tell me something about yourself dear, need you to talk to me while I'm in the other room." Esme spoke loudly so Evelyn could hear.

It took a few seconds but soon Evelyn started telling Esme random facts about herself. Esme listened as she finishes making her her toast. leaving the kitchen with the plate Esme hands it to her. "thank you Esme" she says taking the toast and nibbling on it.

Esme turns on the t.v. and asks Evelyn what she wants to watch. "can we watch to kill a mockingbird please." she asks. "sure dear." Esme says looking for the movie and pops it in.

Esme sits down after hitting play and checks on Evelyn who put half eaten toast down on the coffee table. Esme doesn't say anything and looks at the screen. 47 minutes into the film Esme gets a call and she answer it moving into the kitchen.

"Alice what is it." Esme says. "Jasper and I are on our way. your gonna need some extra hands." Alice says before hanging up. Esme looks in the living room worried about what was going to happen.

"Esme" an alarm Evelyn says. " yes dear?" Esme says Colin into the living room. "I think I'm going to be Sick." she says. Esme quickly grabs a trash can and brings it to Evelyn as she starts getting sick. Esme holds up the hurt girls hair gently.