238 days before

*knock knock*

'Sen?' Tommy answered the door, a confused expression on his face.  He observed the young girl, soaked head to toe from the rain. She didn't wait for an invitation, walking past him and straight into the Shelby household.

'John isn't here, Sen' he said, as she took off her coat, throwing it to the floor. Her cheeks were bright red,  and her hair and clothes dripping wet. She could feel her heart beating out of her chest.

She took a deep breath. 'You talk to me like I know nothing about the world, and maybe you're right.' She says, before taking off her cardigan. 'So, teach me.' She said simply, throwing her cardigan on the floor.

She kicked off her shoes, leaving Tommy wholly bewildered. 'What are you doing? Don't do that' He shook his head, watching as she unbuttoned her shirt. It was clear from his voice that his words contradicted his feelings. 'Teach me' she said once more,  as her shirt fell to the ground.

'Stop' he said, taking a step toward her. 'Teach me' she spoke softly, and his eyes trailed over her body. He shook his head once more, 'We can't do this, you're Olly's sister and you, you can't even begin to understand the consequences' he argued, his voice croaking slightly as her skirt dropped. Left in only her underwear and stockings, she looked to the Shelby boy once more. 'So, teach me' she said finally, and he sighed heavily, shaking his head. 'For fuck sake, Sienna' he turned around, facing the wall behind him.

She looked down at the ground, an overwhelming sense of regret.  'What, am I really so bad?' she spoke softly, her cheeks redder now with embarrassment. He turned to face her, her eyes longing for him to say something, anything. 'No' he said, with sincerity, shaking his head. 'I am'.

He paced toward her, wrapping his arms around her, and kissing her passionately. She wrapped her legs around his waist and moaned softly. Without a thought or care in the world, he carried her up the stairs, and to his bedroom.

(this was inspired by a scene from greys anatomy lol)