181 Days Before

'Will you please just tell me what's going on with you and John?' Olly nagged once more, as they found a seat in the Garrison. He had decided they needed to spend some time together so that Sienna would stop hating him for battering someone the other night. 'Oliver, please. I will tell you when I am ready' she assured, knowing that was completely untrue. 'As long as he didn't hurt you' he warns, and she nods. 'I promise you, he did nothing of the sort' she smiled, and he nodded.

Olly had ordered his sister a soda, and himself a whiskey. She tried not to roll her eyes, but he could tell she was being bratty about it. 'I might let you have one later' he laughed, and she shrugged. 'How are you, anyway?' She asked, and the conversation flowed from there. They talked about their father, and how the stress of his business was going to send him to an early grave. Sienna tried to talk about the growing tensions in Europe, and how there might be a war, but he quickly dismissed her, saying 'the last thing on your mind, little sis, should be war'. Olly asked her about her nursing, and she spoke of it with joy. He could tell how happy it made her, which is why he tried not to kick up too much of a fuss.

Hours had passed, and the pub had gotten increasingly busy. 'Tommy!' Olly shouted, with a massive smile on his face, interrupting the conversation that he was having with his sister. She didn't turn around. It had been 4 days since she had seen him since he had told her that he cared for her since John had looked at her like she had betrayed him so deeply.

'Hello, Oliver' he greeted, 'Sienna' he nodded, and she offered a quick smile. 'Come, join us' Olly said, pulling up a seat.

--

A few hours later Sienna had gone outside for some fresh air, the overwhelming mist of cigarette smoke had begun to affect her innocent lungs a little too much.

She hadn't noticed that Tommy had followed her outside until she felt his arms wrap around her waist, his familiar scent making her smile. 'Hello' She spoke softly, and he could tell by her voice that she was smiling.

He turned her around to face him, sighing with complete content as he looked down at her. 'How have you been?' Tommy whispered, as he leant down and pecked her lips. 'Not too bad, ' Sienna replied, offering a small smile. John hadn't spoken to her in days, he wouldn't even allow her the chance to explain.

'I've been thinking' Tommy told her, a smile on his face. 'Well that's never good' she teased. He picked her up in response, causing her to giggle loudly. Sienna wrapped her legs around his waist as he pressed her body gently against the wall behind them.

'I'm sorry' she said half-heartedly, a smirk still present on her face. 'What have you been thinking about?' her voice sweet, and intrigued. 'I've been thinking, that I care about you a lot' Tommy told her, and she raised her eyebrow slightly.

'I know that' she smiled, but his expression was unreadable. 'Yeah, well, I think we should make this a thing' he spoke plainly, and Sienna looked him with a hesitant expression.

'What exactly are you saying Tom' Sienna asked, her heart racing as she tried to hold back a smile. 'You know what I'm saying Sen' He said. Sienna didn't respond for a moment, causing Tommy to raise an eyebrow. 'Well, in that case...' Sienna began to respond before a familiar voice bellowed over her response.

'what the FUCK is going on here...'

Tommy quickly dropped Sienna to her feet, turning around to see Olly in the doorway, seething at the sight of his little sister in his bestfriends arms.