180 days before

'I cannot fucking believe this' Olly bellowed, punching the wall and causing cracks to appear. His knuckles bled as he paced the living room of his home. Sienna sat quietly, staring at the ground as her heart raced with fear. Tears began to fall from her cheeks and onto the obnoxiously expensive rug beneath her. She sniffled lightly, causing Olly to stand still and look over at her.

'Hey' he said softly, tilting his head. He walked over to her, 'hey, hey, hey' he repeated, kneeling down and placing his hands on either side of her cheeks. He lifted his little sisters head up, and wiped away her tears with his thumb. 'I know this isn't your fault, okay' he said, but she didn't dare look up at him.

'Sen, look at me' he said softly, and she obeyed. 'I know you, okay. You're my little sister, I know this isn't your fault. I'm sorry that I let this happen.' He said, and she shook her head. 'Olly it's, it's not like that I- I really love him' she sniffled, and she could tell how deeply this angered him. She expected him to scream at her, to tell her she was an idiot and a whore but he didn't. He kept his anger hidden from his little sister, the same way he always did, as much as he could anyway.

He took a deep breath, before looking at her with a pitiful look in his eye. 'Sen, I've known Tommy nearly all my life. He doesn't love women, he uses them.' He could see that every word he spoke broke his sister's heart, the pain in her eyes growing deeper. He stood up and began pacing once more, as his own words caused the anger inside him to grow. 'He is a Lothario, and I promise you that no matter what he has said he does not love you back' he said.

Sienna didn't respond to her brother, finding it difficult to breathe let alone speak. Maybe he was right, until a few days ago it was what she had suspected herself anyway. Olly watched as his sister wiped away her tears, and that was about all he could take. Tommy probably just saw her as a challenge, as someone he wanted to have just because he couldn't. The idea made Olly's blood boil, and he couldn't sit around while he was still out in the world breathing.

---

When Olly came face to face with his best friend, all he could see was red.

'Olly please, just let me explain' Tommy said before a fist collided with his jaw. He barely had time to catch his breath before his cheekbone was met with another blow. He fell against the wall behind him, holding out his hands. 'Olly for fuck sake, stop' he groaned, but it didn't make any difference.

'My fucking sister' he spat, in between kicks and punches. By this point, Tommy had thrown a few himself, and the two were dripping with blood and struggling for breath in the cold winter air. 'My fucking SISTER' he screamed once more.

'Olly, I fucking love her' Tommy sighed, causing Olly to stop punching him and take a step back. 'I'm in love with her mate' he said, looking his best friend in the eye as they both winced in pain. 'I shouldn't of let it get this far, I should've told you.' he shook his head, as Olly looked at him with his eyebrows furrowed.

'I'm in love with her mate. I wish I weren't, but I am' Tommy shrugged, knowing there wasn't an awful lot left he could do. Olly knew that Tommy wasn't lying, but he also didn't care. 'Fuck you' he spat, before punching Tommy one last time. Tommy fell to the ground and watched as his best friend walked away hating him.