208 Days Before

It had been almost a month since Tommy and Sienna had slept together the first time.

Sienna still remained unsure of where she had found the confidence she exuded that night. She was a quiet girl, a good girl and she was raised as such. If her father ever found out she had lost her virginity, he would surely throw her on the streets.

Sienna didn't have time to feel guilt, or shame though. All she could think about was Thomas Shelby. How? She thought, how had she come to fall in love with her brothers best friend, and her best friends brother. The worst part of all though was that she was confident he most definitely didn't feel the same.

Since the first time they slept together, Tommy and Sienna had engaged in several secret meetings. Sometimes they slept together, sometimes they didn't. More than anything, they had become friends. Tommy had never met a girl who could make him smile, the way that she did. He cared for her, sincerely, but guilt got the better of him almost every time. He couldn't stop thinking about what would happen if her brother found out, and it was eating him up inside.

---

'We need to stop doing this' Tommy mumbled, as he began buttoning his shirt. He looked down his best friends little sister, lying naked on his bed. Her tanned skin covered with a thin layer of sweat, she smiled at him. 'Whatever you say, Thomas.' she teased. They had been sleeping with each other for weeks now, and it was getting a little out of hand.

He felt like he couldn't be around her without wanting to or literally ripping her clothes off. He couldn't think straight when she was around, which was a lot. She was Olly's little sister and John's best friend after all. 'You're smiling now... you won't be if your brother finds out.' he said, with a stern expression, throwing her clothes over to her.

Sienna furrowed her eyebrows, she was becoming increasingly annoyed with the way Tommy treated her after they had sex. He couldn't keep his hands off her, whispering sweet nothings into her ear, all until he cummed and then he was filled with regret and anguish. 'This is getting very boring, very quickly, Thomas.' She said, standing up from the bed.

He glanced over Sienna's naked body as she began to dress herself, unwillingly checking her out. 'What do you mean?' He asked, confused by her sudden change of tone. She sighed loudly, observing herself in the mirror in an attempt to fix her dishevelled hair. 'I'm growing tired of your games, Tom. You either want me, or you don't, it's as simple as that.' she said, walking to the door and opening it. 'Please don't speak to me, until you've made up your mind.' she said, and with that, she left. 

----