66 days before

'What the bloody hell have you done?' Olly asked his sister. She has spent the night at Tommy's, it was the next morning, and Olly had come over to see her. 'What was I supposed to do Oliver?' she asked, 'as you're told?' he said, as though it was painfully obvious.

'Would you have?' She cried, 'I'm fed up of living my life according to everyone else. You could offer me all the money in the world Oliver, it doesn't mean shit. I've made my decision.' she told him, and he smiled a pitiful smile. 'You are truly naive you know that' he sighed, before kissing her on the head and making his way to work.

'You okay?' Tommy asked, passing her a cup of tea. She nodded, 'I'm fine Tom' she smiled, although she really wasn't. Sienna had made the right decision, she knew that but she loved her father, and his words had hurt her deeply. 'I've taken the day off work' he tucked her hair behind her ear, and she nodded, 'Thank you'.

'Come on, we can spend the day in bed' he held out his hand for her to hold, she took it and followed him up the stairs. They climbed into bed, and he stroked her hair as she tried not to cry. 'I'm sorry' Tommy said after a long moment of silence. She looked up at him, a solemn expression on his face.

'You have nothing to be sorry for' she assured him, and he shook his head. 'I knew this would happen, it was selfish of me to ask you to marry me' Tommy sighed, and her eyebrows furrowed. 'Don't be stupid, I love you. This isn't your fault. I want to marry you. This is my father's fault and nobody else.' Sienna huffed, before planting a kiss on his lips.

'I can't wait to be married to you' Tommy smiled, pulling her close into his arms. They spent the rest of the day in bed, laughing, joking and talking about anything other than Sienna's father.