368 days after

'What are you doing here?' Tommy asked bluntly, the moment Sienna walked through the door. It was just the two of them, alone in his office and she pouted in a transparently false way. 'Now, now. Is that any way to greet your wife?' She teased, her joking manner laced with vindictiveness.

'Don't play games with me Sienna' Tommy said sternly, tired of her games already. 'Sienna? So formal, wow.' She said in an overly shocked tone. 'What are you doing here?' He asked once more.

'I wrote you a letter.' Sienna said, showing the first incline of honest emotion since she walked through the door. 'I know. What are you doing here?' Tommy replied bluntly. 'I told you to come to London' she said, but Tommy didn't respond. 'But you never came...' she added after he continued to ignore her.

'You and I both know you didn't want me to come. Not really' Tommy said plainly, and he was right. 'Yes well, you didn't want to come either.' She sighed. 'Yeah... so can please tell me what it is you want so that I can get back to my life?' He asked, for the final time.

'You seem different' she quipped, tilting her head to the left a little as she observed him. 'Very broody. I think I like it' she teased, and he huffed. 'Oh fine, fine, fine.' She pouted, pouring herself a glass of whiskey.

She knocks half of the drink back, and Tommy's mind goes back to the night of Olly's party when she tried whiskey for the first time. How her face contorted and she whispered out that it burnt her throat. Even he couldn't tell before; it was evident that she was no longer the girl he had married all those years ago. It's a shame such a sweet memory just hurt his heart.

'You see, since taking over the company business, I've been making connections.' Sienna tells Tommy, whose eyes soften for a moment. 'Of course being a woman, nobody will take me seriously, asking to speak to my husband and all... so I need a divorce' Sienna smiles, a little too widely.

Tommy cocks his eyebrow, a little confused. 'Ah, Alfie Soloman. Lovely man... sort off. He's a gang leader in London. Soon to be my husband.' She smiles, and Tommy notices that her smile is no longer sweet and innocent but instead malicious and a little fucking crazy. 'Can't really do that when I'm married to you though can I. Of course, I'll have to turn Jewish which is tedious, to say the least, but...'

Tommy interrupts Sienna's erratic babbling; she never did that before. 'Okay that's fine' he agreed, and she claps. 'Yay, so much fun! I'll have my lawyer draw up the papers' she winks, turning to walk out the door.

'I'm sorry, Sen.' He tells her, his voice soft and she stands still in the doorway. She turns slightly so that he can see just the side of her face. 'For what?' She asks, the tone of her voice unreadable. 'Olly, and your father.' He says, an overwhelming sense of guilt rushing through his body.

'A Lot of things happens in France Tom; I find the less we talk of it, the better.'