372 days after

'You wanted to see me?' Sienna walked into Tommy's office, thankful that she had avoided seeing John on her way in. She spoke calmly, her voice unsuspecting and innocent. It was clear to everyone around her, however, that her innocence no longer remained and any inclination of such was mere deceit.

Tommy threw down some papers on his desk, the divorce papers that Sienna's lawyer had sent over. 'Half of my company? The war truly has sent you insane' Tommy said, his voice slightly raised but calm nevertheless. Sienna looked at Tommy, her face void of emotion. 'It's common practice that a man provides for his wife following a divorce, is it not?' she smirked wickedly.

'We were married for all of 10 days Sienna' Tommy spoke, clearly irritated. It was clear now that she could still get under his skin. 'Well, 14 if you count these past few' she smiled, biting her lip taking considerable pleasure in winding him up.

'You're not even a slither of the girl I married' Tommy spat, but Sienna just laughed. 'Now, now Tom. France changed us all, let us not pretend you're not riddled with nightmares.' She raised an eyebrow when he didn't respond.

'No quick response? Disappointing' she pouted, 'I don't want half of your business' She shrugged, 'It was just worth it seeing you get all wound up' she smiled, and Tommy could hardly even recognise the women that stood before him, he just sighed. 'I'll have my lawyer send over the actual papers first thing in the morning' she said plainly, growingly increasingly bored of the conversation.

As she walks out, she and Tommy notice Alfie sat down bloodied and bruised. The rest of the Shelby family stood around him. Tommy walks over, apparently concerned about what had happened. Arthur began to tell Tommy about a new Irish police officer, 'Ooo, this looks exciting' Sienna interrupted enthusiastically, a wide smile on her face.

Everyone turned to her, a look of complete bewilderment on their faces.