68 days before

Tommy and Sienna had informed about everybody of their engagement over the past 5 days. It was painfully evident that everyone thought they were insane, but they also knew how much they loved each other, so it was hard not to be supportive.

Olly gave Tommy his blessing, but also reminded him that it wasn't his blessing that really counted, it was their fathers.

'I'll speak to him, he loves me, he'll want me to be happy' Sienna assured Tommy, but he knew it wasn't true. A man like William King would never let his daughter marry a nobody like him, people like him didn't marry for love they married for fortune.

--

'Father?' Sienna knocked on her fathers study. 'Come in' she heard a mumble through the door. 'What is it Sienna?' he asked, not looking up from his desk. 'Father, I've come to talk to you about something quite important.' She started, her heart beating and palms sweated as the nerves started to get the better of her. 'Well spit it out then child' he mumbled, writing down something on a piece of paper.

'I'm getting married' she stated, causing her father to stop everything he was doing and look up at his young daughter. 'Is that so?' he asked, an unreadable expression on his face. 'Well, yes' she mumbled. 'And to whom do you think you are getting married?' he questioned, and she gulped.

'Thomas Shelby' she whispered, looking at the ground. She jumped at the sound of her father erupting into a fit of laughter. 'That scum boy that your brother hangs around with?' he asked, and Sienna's eyebrows furrowed. 'He is not scum, I will have you know he is a kind and...' 'Shut your mouth' her father shouted over her. 'You come in here, and you tell me you're getting married to some filthy boy, and then start talking to me like some insolent little girl' his face went red with anger, and she could feel her eyes well with tears.

'How long have you been seeing this wretched boy?' He questions, but she can't bring herself to speak. 'Girl, you answer me now!' he yelled, and she cried. '6 months' she muttered, and she could feel the anger seething from her father from across the room.

'You stupid little whore' he spat, 'You have embarrassed this entire family! Did you really think you would come in here and I would give you my blessing? You're stupider than I thought. You're lucky I don't disown you!' he yelled, on and on and on he went.

'If you don't let me marry him, then I will leave, and I will never come back.' Sienna interrupted his rambling. 'I love him Father.' she pleaded, 'You want to leave? You know where the door is, go and be dirt poor with your peasant boyfriend' he retorted, and Sienna couldn't take it anymore, she wiped away her tears and left.