CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2:THE DEAL

LEVI's POV

After Four eyes left my office,I notice there's a bulge in my pants.Shit that woman just turned me on,if I'm gonna see her again i'll make sure that I will fuck the sunlight out of her.Now what?I have nothing to do.Fine,I'll be cleaning the office even though it is already clean.After cleaning my office,I get my self distracted until it is already closing time.I was about to exit my office when Four eyes passed my room. I finally saw you shit head. I think she didn't notice me because she don't greet. I won't let her go until I have my payback.

I followed her home,I look out for her a little but suddenly she got out of her house having new clothes and a few things with her.I still followed her until she stopped in front of a club.Wait,this club is familiar.Right,it's the club that my friend Erwin owned but why Hanji is here?I followed her inside but she went into a dressing room so I sat at one of the tables.When she got out she was wearing an extremely sexy and short maid outfit which I assume that if she bend down her ass will be show off.She went in one of the tables but a man grab her waist.I feel my blood boiling inside me,they cause a commotion and Hanji walks away walking to .......my direction?Suddenly her expression change from cold to shocked.I couldn't help but smile to myself.She turn around ready to change direction but I call her.

"Hanji,where is Erwin?" I asked

"He's right there" she said pointing at the door on the left

I swiftly went to the room to talk to Erwin. "hey Erwin" I started.

"oh hey Levi what are you doing here?Do you want a one night stand with one of my ladies?" he said directly

"Erwin you know I dont like one night stand,actually I want to own that waitress in the name of Hanji" I said

"Wait Levi you cant be serious,Hanji is not a bed warmer woman"he said

"I'll make her,plus Erwin you're her boss.You can make her to." I said "or else" with my deadly threatening voice.I exited his room and found out that Hanji is standing in the doorway

"Shitty Glasses,Erwin wants to see you" I said as I move to side to let her in.

"Hanji I have something to tell you" -Erwin

"What is it?"-Hanji

"It's just that..." he said looking at me

"Can you please make it quick?I still have a lot of customers to attend to" she said losing her cool

"You dont have to attend them all,all you have to do is to serve this guy for the whole night or you'll be fired" said Erwin pointing at me.I smirk,this guy got some guts

"but.." Hanji tried to resist

"No more buts Hanji" Erwin stated

We got out of the club and I have Hanji in my passenger's seat

"What do you want?" Hanji ask

"What every man wants" I answered

After minutes of driving we arrived at a tall building where my apartment was.We got off of the car and went inside the building.We went inside the elevator and I pressed the 12th floor because that floor was only for me because my room occupied all the space of that floor.When the elevator starts moving I grab her and starts kissing her,at first it's just a passionate kiss but it kinda turned me on.I bit her lower lips asking for entrance but she refuse so I have to use some force.I forcefully grope her breast which cause he lips to part and I take that opportunity to slid my tongue inside her mouth.She tried to push me away but I grab her arm and pinned her to the wall.Our little make out session was interrupted when the elevator stops telling us that we arrive at the desired floor.